[Sig] Advancing Signature shop, now doing team banners! And competition posters!

Now Bubblefish, I don't like to say but there was a problem with your's, you see you unfortunately can't place a GIF onto another picture and make the text animated too, I did do a sample, without the GIF's animation however if you choose to dislike it then I completely understand :)

[spoiler]

H046PWK.gif

[/spoiler]

It looks awesome!~ thanks so much!~ :D

Pokemon/character: Shiny Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam.

Text: "The Dream Lives On..." (Animated if possible)

[TVXK] Musta-Eyolf-Pedes (Non-animated if possible)

Colors: I'd like something that gives of the feel of a shiny, and maybe the standard Psychic color? Gold and Pink? Up to you really, whatever looks the best.

Additional info: I like to give the person doing the signature a lot of artistic lisence, so other than the text and the Shiny pokes, I have nothing specific. Also, if it looks better, feel free to swap the text around, put my name up top and the quoted line below. Whatever you feel looks best. However, I'd like it to not have so much going on that it takes away from the shinies. That said, I would prefer it to be as large as possible without going over the forum sig limit.

Could I get one with a Shiny Camerupt and  Shiny Azumarill, with the text saying Shinyhunterer [TMSG]. With a focus on the colors gold, black in the background please :D

Damn man, I'm ever so sorry for the long wait you've had, I've not had as much time to make sigs but I'm trying
So I finished your request, please tell me what you think? :)

[spoiler]

asNiV37.jpg

[/spoiler]

Pokemon/character: Shiny Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam.

Text: "The Dream Lives On..." (Animated if possible)

[TVXK] Musta-Eyolf-Pedes (Non-animated if possible)

Colors: I'd like something that gives of the feel of a shiny, and maybe the standard Psychic color? Gold and Pink? Up to you really, whatever looks the best.

Additional info: I like to give the person doing the signature a lot of artistic lisence, so other than the text and the Shiny pokes, I have nothing specific. Also, if it looks better, feel free to swap the text around, put my name up top and the quoted line below. Whatever you feel looks best. However, I'd like it to not have so much going on that it takes away from the shinies. That said, I would prefer it to be as large as possible without going over the forum sig limit.

How is this for you? :)

[spoiler]

Lm3HPG3.gif

[/spoiler]

Damn man, I'm ever so sorry for the long wait you've had, I've not had as much time to make sigs but I'm trying
So I finished your request, please tell me what you think? :)

[spoiler]

asNiV37.jpg

[/spoiler]

I don't want to be a bother, but could you replace that Numel with this one? 323.png

A little bit darker, the other one looks more purple than I liked. And could you change [TMSG] to [TSMG] Thanks its awesome otherwise

I don't want to be a bother, but could you replace that Numel with this one? 323.png

A little bit darker, the other one looks more purple than I liked. And could you change [TMSG] to [TSMG] Thanks its awesome otherwise

Okay I decreased the Brightness, and added the Camerupt render you provided, so please tell me what you think? :)

[spoiler]

Moec9Az.jpg

[/spoiler]

I hate to sound like an ass, but that has kind of exactly what I asked not to happen. The background has so much "motion" that it draws the eye away from the Pokemon. And if you don't mind, the text with the name is kinda hard to read.

No no no, it's totally understandable, I'll try and see what I can do to improve it

I hate to sound like an ass, but that has kind of exactly what I asked not to happen. The background has so much "motion" that it draws the eye away from the Pokemon. And if you don't mind, the text with the name is kinda hard to read.

Well I modified it slightly and took out the some of the background effects and made the 3 Pokemon stand out a little better, just tell me your opinion if you want me to modify it further or not :)

[spoiler]

WIWWwfS.gif

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to request a team banner

Our teamname is Aventador

teamtag is AVTD

We are a German team

There will be 5 Pokemon in it which represent our favourite or signature pokemon

so please write our names under the pokemon

Here is the List

Linken (leader) = Pikachu (middle position)

RyoOhsora (officer) = Venusaur (next to me right side)

drLitti (officer) = Hoothoot (next to me left side)

Hons (officer) = Flareon

Rukiasama (officer) = Umbreon (female)

could you add our teamlogo on top of us 5

it's a big, a bit darkened azure A with white angelic wings

(i can send an image to you if you explain me how it works here^^)

could you also write at the bottom of the banner "#1 German Team"

the background should be nothing too fancy

something that fits the logo and the given pokemon

Thank you in advance