[Sig] Advancing Signature shop, now doing team banners! And competition posters!

Do chu do sigs with characters other than pokemon?~ :3

Can I please have a sig with

Character: Casey the Salamander (From homestuck preferably of her blowing bubbles)

Render: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100914055217/mspaintadventures/images/a/ae/Salamander_Bubble.gif

Colours: Pink and a nice blue pwease!~ n.n

Text: [HUGZ] BubblyScarlet,      The Bubbliest!~

Character: Casey the Salamander (From homestuck preferably of her blowing bubbles)

Render: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100914055217/mspaintadventures/images/a/ae/Salamander_Bubble.gif

Well since you provided a picture yes I can ^_^ also, animated text or not?

READ FIRST

So first up, Roland sorry your signature took a while to get done, my only excuse is School is no walk in the park...

And to the 1 boy and 3 musketeers, my sincere apologies if the signatures you requested didn't turn out as pictured, if you would like another as a replacement or feel the need to say something negative please do, it's totally understandable

Sorry if you do think they are rushed, haven't had a huge amount of time on my hands tonight so I've been multi-tasking but tried my best.

Pokemon: Espurr

Text: STONER ESPURR [Roland88]

Colors: Neon Green and Neon Orange

So Roland here's your's first up, tell me what you think? :)

[spoiler]

yShXTtx.jpg

[/spoiler]

Pokemon: Marill, Azumarill, Azurill

Colors: Blue and waterish

Text: [HUGZ] MtheGod

Here you are Jess, tell me what the person thinks? :) (I myself am a little surprised this one turned out okay)

[spoiler]

6xgXbiy.jpg

[/spoiler]

Now Bubblefish, I don't like to say but there was a problem with your's, you see you unfortunately can't place a GIF onto another picture and make the text animated too, I did do a sample, without the GIF's animation however if you choose to dislike it then I completely understand :)

[spoiler]

H046PWK.gif

[/spoiler]

Hydro :D can I have a christmasy one with Hippopotas in please?

Well Hannah, please tell me what you think? :)

[spoiler]

vVKmOCp.gif

[/spoiler]