[Sig] Advancing Signature shop, now doing team banners! And competition posters!

So half a body of Torchic or half a face? just so I don't go wrong :)

half a face ;)

something like this: 

BOWYdXy.png

You can make a profile picture out of it.. because i already have a signature but if you can prove yourself to do both OR a better signature... i will wuv no gay feelings.. :D

EDIT: Be sure to put TorCharDraws [TKBC]

half a face ;)

something like this: 

BOWYdXy.png

You can make a profile picture out of it.. because i already have a signature but if you can prove yourself to do both OR a better signature... i will wuv no gay feelings.. :D

Okay thanks I'll do my best :D

half a face ;)

something like this: 

BOWYdXy.png

EDIT: Be sure to put TorCharDraws [TKBC]

wNLmP2A.jpg?1

Well here's you're requested Forum Signature sorry if it's not how you wanted it but I did mt best :) And sorry to say but unfortunately a profile picture is a bit to much as it would be to small to fit everything on

Really like the sigs They look pro

Render: Vaporeon Jolteon and Unbreon

Text: Rogue Itachi

Color: anything that looks good

PM me if you would like a donation for making these amazing sigs 

zNXSUCw.jpg?1

Thanks so much for your kind words :) And I hope this is okay if not I can edit or make another it's no bother :)

Nope, it looks boss and dont worry Ill credit you bcuz im not a douche

(PM me if you would like a donation ;) )

Honestly dude it's totally free, I'm just happy that you like what I made for you :) So For anybody I'll make more than one if they wanted or you wanted I'm not bothered at all, it gives me something to do while it let's me sharpen my skill's up more and more :D