[Sig] Advancing Signature shop, now doing team banners! And competition posters!

khbdfSd.jpg

Hey there, I like making simple quick things of course not rushed or messy but anyway I will make sigs free for anybody (Only doing Pokemon at the Moment) if you want something else included then please leave a picture for me below thanks 

Also DOING TEAM BANNERS AND COMPETITION POSTERS NOW!

Please tell me colours, Pokemon (max limit 3), Dimensions and any other details :)

Some of my work so far 

[spoiler]

vvBdcYi.jpg

wuaTxDo.gif

7t1kUEB.jpg

ILz4OBH.jpg

yxGBVT4.gif

wEFZ1hO.jpg

8zjPNrm.jpg?1

JArYrPJ.jpg?1

PNvT2qB.jpg?1

tpBCkq1.jpg

VHk8L24.jpg

Euei3p4.jpg

68tYkLk.jpg

iumXzfe.jpg

[/spoiler]

If you request a signature then not to worry, this shop serves you as fast as it can so you never have to wait days on end for a signature, it's always 100% completed and given to you throughout the day :)

Sorry if there's a lot of mine on there, I'm getting a lot of crazy cool ideas all the time xD

Now request whatever you like  :D 

IGN: hydroimpact

Hmm maybe Team RRRR..

ooor just make it look nice! Can it be in a bright pink? :D

Oooo I'm not sure if it's in Bright pink It would have to be where the green is on the top right hand Corner (Still visible of course) Or if not Just choose another colour :)

Oooo I'm not sure if it's in Bright pink It would have to be where the green is on the top right hand Corner (Still visible of course) Or if not Just choose another colour :)

*sulks* welllll can you do pink writing but with a black border around each letter? If you can :P if not then probably white writing or light blue.

I'm guessing you use photoshop? (those look like the defualt photoshop brushes.)

Go to deviantart and download some c4d packs, brush packs, font packs, texture packs, look up smudge settings.

In photoshop play with the layer settings(screen, dodge, overlay, softlight, etc), play with the filters menu at the top.

Try to blend your render (the charizard in your signature) into the whole image. Like you could smudge the edges, place things on top of it (like brushes and c4ds.)

When using c4ds you'll mostly place them on lighten or screen under the layer settings.

Try to go a flow going in your signature alittle (things going the same direction)

I like to keep the text small and close to the render whenever possible but thats personal preference.

But most importantly look up some tutorials. I probably copied tutorials on my first 50 signatures. Planetrenders.net forums has some very good signature tutorials.

I'm guessing you use photoshop? (those look like the defualt photoshop brushes.)

Go to deviantart and download some c4d packs, brush packs, font packs, texture packs, look up smudge settings.

In photoshop play with the layer settings(screen, dodge, overlay, softlight, etc), play with the filters menu at the top.

Try to blend your render (the charizard in your signature) into the whole image. Like you could smudge the edges, place things on top of it (like brushes and c4ds.)

When using c4ds you'll mostly place them on lighten or screen under the layer settings.

Try to go a flow going in your signature alittle (things going the same direction)

I like to keep the text small and close to the render whenever possible but thats personal preference.

But most importantly look up some tutorials. I probably copied tutorials on my first 50 signatures. Planetrenders.net forums has some very good signature tutorials.

Thanks alot this will help :D

Hey I made a new one for myself, personally I think it's better than my old one but since your more experienced and know what your doing I was hoping to get your opinion :)