[TKCB] Walk in the club like what up? I got a ...

Nodak

Gius, we need to win that shiny Elekid in the Little Cup!!

I'm gonna partecipate if I can't sign me up myself, can someone please do it for me?

Registration will be from 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM September 1st.

IGN: Londar

( I should be able to sign me up myself, but just in case )

EDIT: pretty big request 

I'm in need of:

Duskull ( bold / impish /calm / careful / sassy / relaxed ) with Pain Spilt and W-o-W

Houndour ( timid ) with Pursuit and Flamethorower ( if possible )

Koffing ( bold / impish /calm / careful / sassy / relaxed ) with Pain Spilt and W-o-W and Curse ( if possible )

Abra ( timid ) with Ele Punchs 

I can breed one myself ( but I need a male one of those with the eggs moves ) or if anyone has a level 1-4 of those pokes ( don't really mind the IVs ) I'll glady borrow it for the little cup ( I'll EV train it ) 

For houndour, a Female (timid) Houndoom with Flamethorower is ok too since I have a Smeargle with the egg moves ready 

Gius, we need to win that shiny Elekid in the Little Cup!!

I'm gonna partecipate if I can't sign me up myself, can someone please do it for me?

Registration will be from 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM September 1st.

IGN: Londar

( I should be able to sign me up myself, but just in case )

EDIT: pretty big request 

I'm in need of:

Duskull ( bold / impish /calm / careful / sassy / relaxed ) with Pain Spilt and W-o-W

Houndour ( timid ) with Pursuit and Flamethorower ( if possible )

Koffing ( bold / impish /calm / careful / sassy / relaxed ) with Pain Spilt and W-o-W and Curse ( if possible )

Abra ( timid ) with Ele Punchs 

I can breed one myself ( but I need a male one of those with the eggs moves ) or if anyone has a level 1-4 of those pokes ( don't really mind the IVs ) I'll glady borrow it for the little cup ( I'll EV train it ) 

For houndour, a Female (timid) Houndoom with Flamethorower is ok too since I have a Smeargle with the egg moves ready 

I have good Koffings, whenever you're on I'll show you IVs, good females and males. Bold is the best ones I have.