[TKCB] Walk in the club like what up? I got a ...

Nodak

you werent even there when all happened, so i doubt they told you true story. 

What I heard:you went to bong's team page and started shitposting, trying to start drama and shit, similar to what mercy did before he got kicked.

What you said:You insulted Zayia, then got kicked.

What really happened:Both, most likely.

What I heard:you went to bong's team page and started shitposting, trying to start drama and shit, similar to what mercy did before he got kicked.

He insulted the team - got warned

Continued to insult the team - attacked zaiya -got muted

Insulted the team members further

Got mad - left - came back and lied to bong

Got kicked - Pretty much what I told you lol

Sorry to add to the derailment of your thread guys, but you picked a real winner here.

He insulted the team - got warned

Continued to insult the team - attacked zaiya -got muted

Insulted the team members further

Got mad - left - came back and lied to bong

Got kicked - Pretty much what I told you lol

Sorry to add to the derailment of your thread guys, but you picked a real winner here.

So I've heard but we'll give people chances. 

lol what never went to team bongs page , never started drama. 

Here is the simple short story from start to finish brony: I praised the hell out of mienshao (zaiyas worst enemy) than zaiya got mad and started shit talking mienshao, so i defended mienshao (just to get an angry reaction out of zaiya) so zaiya muted and kicked me from the voice chat. 

So I made a post on gnrt thread @zaiya that brony himself said was "funny". People got mad "jimmies were rustled". This is the whole story brony, im sure if you asked somebody who didnt hate me they would agree with this. Even todd,archie,berdeng(although he was not there when it happened) and  mullato might agree with me unless they got to them as well. 

So I've heard but we'll give people chances. 

You probably imagine me as a loud piece of shit annoying guy who types in caps to piss people off , trying to get arguments out of everybody. But really  I just spoke in a calm voice while poking fun at people, one person just took it to heart.These guys will tell you other wise because now they obviously hate me. I picked on everybody on the team , they all laughed whether they would admit that to you right now or not. Literally the fact that Zaiya is used to being the queen of everything on every team is the reason everybody went against me.This Zaiya chick just loves being the queen so she didnt appreciate me not being her slave little bitch like every other guy who talked to her. 

Also I dont mean to start arguments on your team page but id rather you dont have this impression that im a loud obnoxious bitch ass nigga. 

lol what never went to team bongs page , never started drama. 

Here is the simple short story from start to finish brony: I praised the hell out of mienshao (zaiyas worst enemy) than zaiya got mad and started shit talking mienshao, so i defended mienshao (just to get an angry reaction out of zaiya) so zaiya muted and kicked me from the voice chat. 

So I made a post on gnrt thread @zaiya that brony himself said was "funny". People got mad "jimmies were rustled". This is the whole story brony, im sure if you asked somebody who didnt hate me they would agree with this. Even todd,archie,berdeng(although he was not there when it happened) and  mullato might agree with me unless they got to them as well. 

You probably imagine me as a loud piece of shit annoying guy who types in caps to piss people off , trying to get arguments out of everybody. But really  I just spoke in a calm voice while poking fun at people, one person just took it to heart.These guys will tell you other wise because now they obviously hate me. I picked on everybody on the team , they all laughed whether they would admit that to you right now or not. Literally the fact that Zaiya is used to being the queen of everything on every team is the reason everybody went against me.This Zaiya chick just loves being the queen so she didnt appreciate me not being her slave little bitch like every other guy who talked to her. 

Also I dont mean to start arguments on your team page but id rather you dont have this impression that im a loud obnoxious bitch ass nigga. 

I'm loling. I know Meinshao..well Rae. Whatever she goes by. Anyways it's fine we're giving you a fair chance like anyone else.