PokeMMO Event Discussion: Free-For-All Tournament (August 13th)

Updated the thread with:

[spoiler]

Banned Items:

- Berry Juice

Banned Pokemon:

- Wobbuffet

[/spoiler]

If you believe these should be not banned, or any other item/Pokemon, please give me your input.

I explained very early in the thread why Wobbuffet isn't even good, much less ban-worthy. He's beaten by anything that has a setup move, toxic/will-o-wisp, sleep moves, or taunt, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. Also, any dark type that uses special moves and any ghost type using physical moves beats him as well.

I explained very early in the thread why Wobbuffet isn't even good, much less ban-worthy. He's beaten by anything that has a setup move, toxic/will-o-wisp, sleep moves, or taunt, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. Also, any dark type that uses special moves and any ghost type using physical moves beats him as well.

What if a Wobbuffet versus Wobbuffet battle partakes?

So are we allowed to teach our Pokemon Tm's? Or is it strict to the moves the Pokemon learns through levels 1-10?

There is no restriction to how you obtain moves. There are only restrictions on what moves you use.

-12 hours to Sign Up, right? 

From your post, yes. From mine, about 11 hours.

Wyanut is now banned.

What threat do either of them serve? I'm not sure you realise this, but a Wobbuffet vs Wobbuffet/Wynaut vs Wynaut battle in PokeMMO would not last forever. They are no more difficult to beat than any other threat, and a battle between them would take just as long as any other struggle battle.

What in the world is the point of asking for community input on if something should be banned or not if you don't have the reason you banned them listed in the first place?

[spoiler]but don't worry i'm sure you two are the end all be all of competitive knowledge srs gg guys if those 2 contemplated something I'm sure whatever reason they decided on must be a good one srs[/spoiler]