[Art] My thread for my drawings... yright :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No new drawings accepted!

I am getting a new drawing (graphic) tablet pretty soon and until then i wont make any new drawings, my apologies

This will only take a day or two or maybe even one day, but in the meantime no new drawings accepted  ;) again, sorry for that.

booooooo. booooooooooooooooo. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EDIT:

A walrein with a cook hat, his room is scattered with the dead corpses of children who have cutten off nipples.
And he is putting those nipples into an oven.

MAKE IT HAPPEN :P

YOU BASTARD ;_;

[quote name="hitmanxROCKS" post="470988" timestamp="1376343950" date="Yesterday, 11:45 PM"]
shiny vaporeon uses surf of charizard[/quote]
can you read?

thum thum THUUUUUUUUUM ITS BACK! BACK FROM THE DEAD
you can start suggest now :3 i got my tablet and i really like it (Dont expect the first drawings to be really good all of a sudden, most of them are the same like the old ones since i still need to get used to the tablet ;) )

Draw Rapidash like a pegasus (pretty much just add wings). Flying in the air and using fireblast to burn down the Viridian forest
and with a phat rainbow trail following. Also a person should sit on rapidash's back with an awesomeface.

Do it

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS TOPIC NOW IS FOR ONLY MAKING CHARACTERS AND 2 TEAM POKEMON WITH IT.

I know you guys want me to draw random stuff, but it gets boring... no srs

So from now on ill make your ingame character (i know there are alot of these topics around but they arent really active anymore)

and if you want 2 POKEMON yes only 2 cause my skills arent that great yet with this tablet...

plus the reason why i dont do the random stuff.. well i was just bored that day and drawed simple stuff like ONE thing and thats it

i was sattisfied for the rest of the day :S but now people want me to stuff that takes a whole day like.. POKEMON EATING EACHOTHER i know its awesome but still srs that takes some time.. and really with MY drawing skills.. i didnt want to make this proffessinal or anything it was just some boring day and now im never bored anymore with my team and my ingame friends.. and you guys keep me going as well .. so thats it.. peace off