[Art] My thread for my drawings... yright :D

Wow, this art is AMAZING, especially because you have no tablet! I would LOVE to request one, I hope it's not too hard though! I would like a kirby jigglypuff, so simply, kirby with the curl jigglypuff has and jigglypuff ears. It's probably confusing, so heres a link to a picture!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKJo5u_URg1Xm3KDmqmgnOuiBvpZHKcanqxrluNlAThSaGsRTAJg

So, just like that, but with a ribbon by it's ear! Thank you so much for trying to complete my request!

These drawings are so nice.

Can you draw a shiny blastoise sitting on a shiny lapras with a blue afro and a shiny kabutops. Also, make the shiny blastoise eat a shiny aerodactyl. Also, write this please, "Screw you Amanu,RaiOh, and ArmyZ, Donatello is back in the house.

Request:

Professor Elderberry (make special note of my sexy man chops) commanding a horde of angry togepi to do his bidding (if you get lazy, 3 or so togepi will do splendidly). It would be beyond perfect if the togepi had the 'you interrupted my banana for this' type of angry face on them.

Thanks!! And keep up the good work they are coming out good so far!!

Draw me, please.

Ok here goes

6WVlAh2.png

A moe Gardevoir, please

Sure here 

NVQIDsn.png

Wow, this art is AMAZING, especially because you have no tablet! I would LOVE to request one, I hope it's not too hard though! I would like a kirby jigglypuff, so simply, kirby with the curl jigglypuff has and jigglypuff ears. It's probably confusing, so heres a link to a picture!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKJo5u_URg1Xm3KDmqmgnOuiBvpZHKcanqxrluNlAThSaGsRTAJg

So, just like that, but with a ribbon by it's ear! Thank you so much for trying to complete my request!

Lol sorry but i forgot the ribbon

gtWFcEP.png

I love these drawings :D

Wanna make me one of Metagross and Vaporeon and Charizard?

Thanks ^_^

(TEXT: IGN: RoguexItachi)

Wow that was some work

v0AjDEr.png

These drawings are so nice.

Can you draw a shiny blastoise sitting on a shiny lapras with a blue afro and a shiny kabutops. Also, make the shiny blastoise eat a shiny aerodactyl. Also, write this please, "Screw you Amanu,RaiOh, and ArmyZ, Donatello is back in the house.

I am sorry but that was too much and i had little time :( sorry

hopefully ill make it someday

A heracross beating up a pinsir please.

Sorry for not showing the heracross fully thats cause i had little time

Fznv0dQ.png

snorlax and slowbro in daycare trying to produce a curselax -.-

Thats just.. inapropiate sorry

Me please

I couldnt make the full body cause i was busy ;)

8Or8tAi.png

Request:

Professor Elderberry (make special note of my sexy man chops) commanding a of a horde of angry togepi to do his bidding (if you get lazy, 3 or so togepi will do splendidly). It would be beyond perfect if the togepi had the 'you interrupted my banana for this' type of angry face on them.

Thanks!! And keep up the good work they are coming out good so far!!

Hehe togepi army...

TzpF5oY.png

That was all folks maybe ill get a drawing tablet today so i can make them better

And i had little time for all these drawings so sorry for that :(

I hope you all like them!