PokeMMO Stories: How you became known

EricTheGreat

So I'm pretty much the best competitive battler in the game sometimes. Everyone knows me! 

[spoiler]Umm... isn't that right guys?[/spoiler]

I know you as the person whose username really should be "Goldeneye."

[spoiler]

The game that made Pierce Brosnan's hand-mouth legendary.

20121006233621!GoldenEye007box.jpg

[/spoiler]

I am known when I post things and get "who the fuck are you". And I am forgotten shortly after.

Been here for nearly 2 years, active forum member, but nobody knows who I am because I never get past round 1 in tourneys!

I saw you before, but you disappeared, so I assumed you'd actually gotten a life. My mistake.

At this point posting in the forums>winning in-game.

• 4 months later...

I started in October (I think) of last year, and began playing casually because am in love with customizing things and hearing that I could customize a Pokemon Character I came quick. I found out that it was just a regular Firered/Leafgreen playthrough so I beat it, but then I found a shiny Geodude in the Pokemon League. I kept it for a while because someone advised so but it was just so ugly and I only use attractive/cute Pokemon. Eventually I sold it for a Lucky Egg and some money because I wanted to buy clothing to customize my character more. Of course after I bought some clothes I wanted more, so I sold my new Lucky Egg too after I raised some Pokemon. I joined and left a few groups, made a few competitives, lost every tournament I've ever entered, and now I'm here. I went inactive for like 4 months though. But now I'm back in action searching for more money to waste as my only goal is to buy more clothes.

My PokeMMO life was simple. I joined in 2k12, the community wasn't as bad back then than it is now. People were nice and friendly until BOOM the competitive nation attacked. Teams were added, breeding was added. The world was just so crazy. Someone went to Viridian and was like "IM THE MAN YOU CAN'T 1V1 ME NOOBS" and boy he was wrong. A guy with level 50s rekt him. I didn't know about EVs or IVs so I just went to a cave and got a Kingler. I went to fight the guy but he OHKO'd me. I was walking through Cerulean one day peacefully until someone walked up to me. Her name was XLilyX, she asked me if I wanted to join her team. She was in a team called TheNightTrainers so I joined. Our tag was TNTs and we did Tuesday tourneys, the leader, JeanMarcH taught me how to grammar. I started using good grammar and fighting. Gawdzillah then came up to me and taught me how to EV and IV. I still hated comp but they were pushing me into it. I didn't like it so I finally said it, I hate comp. They told me to give it a try and I did, I sucked at it. I then went on and told them that if I am gonna be treated like a peace of garbige just because I can't comp, what can I do? I was then told that I can breed pokes. So from that day on I became a breeder. :)

I started as a noob like everyone once was then I know a guy and i joined [APOC] then i kno dem forums and i applied for bong den i got the invite thing

den i started 'leka' first i didnt think there wud be someone who doesnt like someone 'leka'ing, well it turns out some do and i decided to not give a single flyin fk and act silly and here i am lawl lekalekaleka

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.