PokeMMO Stories: How you became known

EricTheGreat

I started when back in october my friend was doing a youtube series. he invited me to play,  i accepted. we'd duel during the videos. he slowly went inactive and did the videos less, and i sped ahead. by the time he was on mistys gym, i was at lavender. then, i found a guy spamming in global. "Join Team night shades today!" back then we didnt have the team function still. i asked him about it and he said your main poke must be ghost/poison. i picked ghost, he gave me a shuppet(which is now a lv 100 banette and i still hold to this very day) and that was my first team. then, he told me to go on the forums. i asked what forums and he showed me these. thats how i first found the forums. the team then slowly died out, and i looked for a new team. i found a team called Pokemon Ebrill and decided to join. currently there was the leader Hurst and his officer Kloneman. still no team function, and hurst went inactive. the remaining members: Me, Kloneman, Izun, IslamLies and Macii didnt know what to do. Macii joined LEM, and went inactive. me and izun made bushido. klone decided not to join at first, but joined later on.  islam also joined.  and thats me. Also known as a team hopper

According to my trainer card i started playing in 2013-05-14, a friend spammed the game on facebook, which got my attention, since I really have tried some Pokémon online games before, and usually they have nothing good (for me). So I joined, I never cared about teams, friends, small talks, it is just play pokemmo with my friends, some of this friends stopped playing, and I rushed until defeat e4 to grab some bagons, arons and absols, just for trade power, I got some stuff using that pokes in trades, then breeding come out, and this pokes price went down. 

Once, this same friend showed me a link in the forums (never cared about the forums before), which has an official tournament, its was 4v4 lv 50 (surprise?), so i went on rush again, just to rise some good natured pokémon, and try out in some battles, not a surprise, i lost all of them, because i did not care about IVs and EVs, just natures, i still have some of this pokes, and I laugh every time i see its IVs and random EVs. After, I started to study about this stuff, and got scared about how many things you have to be aware. So I left OU pokémon (I HATE YOU STARMIE), started UU training, mostly because I found some good pokes in my boxes.

Now I am still learning about competitive, joined CriticalXplosion, and right now i am breeding stuff to beat ThinkNice in the next UU tournament :P

Idk, started in February, already had a little bit of a clue about EVs and natures, so got comp pretty quickly. Started off doing 100s, aiming to beat StarLite #no1undefeated100splayer, I did well in some tournament and joined Bong, got better, got known for my signatures I think. Made friends with more well-known people, got Teamspeak, joined tournies regularly. Was one of the good lv100 players lurking in Viridian. Became known on Channel 2 chat. Got even better. Won some tournies, now I consider myself the current #1 comp female player. Objections are welcome. ;p

Idk, started in February, already had a little bit of a clue about EVs and natures, so got comp pretty quickly. Started off doing 100s, aiming to beat StarLite #no1undefeated100splayer, I did well in some tournament and joined Bong, got better, got known for my signatures I think. Made friends with more well-known people, got Teamspeak, joined tournies regularly. Was one of the good lv100 players lurking in Viridian. Became known on Channel 2 chat. Got even better. Won some tournies, now I consider myself the current #1 comp female player. Objections are welcome. ;p

yeah i knew you as "the girl who makes those drawn signatures with your character + whatever pokemon"

When I first started on here I knew very little about competitive pokemanz, I knew how to EV train and what natures were, and that was the extent of my skill. I beat the story within like four seconds because fire red is easy as fuck, and at that time the elite 4 wasn't there. After beating the story I spent some time hunting for good natured Pokemon and EVing them (poorly) and dueled in Viridian a bit. One day I dueled this fag named Malp like 47 times, and the battles were entirely luck based (I had an aero, he had a jolteon, they were the same speed, winner of the speed tie pretty much won the whole duel) we added each other as friends and we dueled each other just about every day. One day I got on and Malp was on a team called LOST and he got me an invite, because LOST seemed cool as fuck at the time. I started shiny trading when I joined LOST, since it was the League of Shiny Trainers, after all. LOST was lead by BlockbyBlock, who hosted Friday Night Fight Club, so I joined that a few times, and lost like first round every time because I kept getting first round match ups against people like Unreal and Plague, that was gay. I made some friends in LOST but also really disliked some people in there too. One day one of those friends, Thegreatsalami, approached me and Malp about thinking about leaving LOST, and both Malp and I had been thinking the same thing for a while too, so the three of us, along with some other friends from LOST broke off to make our own team. That team is VVVV. This all happened over the course of a couple months, so in this time I had acquired new good comps, learned the importance of IVs, and stopped sucking at the game. VVVV was full of the best competitors that LOST had, so we made a pretty good name for ourselves through competition, and we also picked up Nebula and had Jindu as one of the founding officers, so we were pretty renowned shiny traders as well. Since we were wealthy, liked competitive play, and BlockbyBlock had quit playing and hosting FNFC, we decided to start hosting VVVV Presents: I Came, I Saw, I Hosted a Tourney. I'd say I got well known because I was pretty much the main host for this tournament, and at the time of it's start it was just about the only unofficial tournament that was going on. It lasted a few months and that shit was so cash. Also I was in Jag's top 20 power ranking both months he posted those.

Tl;dr I helped form VVVV, hosted VVVV tournies, am a good competitor, decent shiny trader.

Well obviously AcullyIsDolan.

I joined the game in september (my original character started in may but i got off of that and no one knows me by my original character anyways) i'm not sure how I became a channel 2 reg. Probably because of my name being "funny". Plus I was expressing my love of farfetch'd. Everyone was giving me their NPC trade farfetch'ds from ELYSSA and I pretty much fell inlove with everyone for their kindness. Before breeding began I had a total of 30 farfetch'ds and was known as the farfetch'd master of channel 2. Today I devote my nolife to trying to get a shiny farfetch'd through hatching eggs.

I'm known from my constant trading. Also i made a few great suggestions awhile ago like the team rocket uniforms r should be customizable like changing the letter and the color scheme. I'm known from my constant posting and my not giving a f**k attitude.
Everyone knows my name.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.