PokeMMO Stories: How you became known

EricTheGreat

I started back on January first of this year, joined a team named "Team Elite" made a few friends where we did an EV Training Business together which lasted for quite a while, which is where I originally started to get my name out.

I had annoyed Rigamorty a few times to join VVVV, and one day he randomly messaged me; "leave your team, I'll invite you." So I did so, and that's how I started in VVVV.
[spoiler]I sometimes think theydidn't initially take me in for my dueling skills. To be honest, I was damn horrible. [/spoiler]

So I then had stopped doing my EV Service, I said to the team I wanted to be a comp dueler over a 2 months time until they finally made me get up and actually do something about it. I progressively got better at comps, found out that I am much better at the UU Tier then OU, and found my love for UU.

Once I started dueling within the team, I got spanked around by Riga a fair bit, then Malp (the god) came on and started giving me advice and got me motivated to do more towards competitives. After he died out (rip malpi) Riga took his spot and helped me once again, basically all in all, you could say Rigamorty was my personal trainer and comp advisor.

I had also gotten interested in Shiny Trading (especially the blue ones) which got me known for being the "blue shiny collector" then after Shiny Trading started being boring and useless I went back to comps. Started dueling and practicing more, and eventually got better.

After a while I got tired of comps, but never really stopped I started hosting tons and I mean tons of tournaments unofficially for PokeMMO Community, where I gave out prizes earned myself to others. (yay me) That got me known as the tournament guy, or whatever you wanna call it.

After a while I decided I'd like to be CM, so I went after it some players had even put in there signatures "Archinix4CM2013" and members making posts on why I should become a staff member, and eventually I became a CM, I think I did quite well with being a CM (if I may say so myself) I have started hosting a fair amount of official tournaments, and after a month of being CM I was promoted to Global Mod.

I think I'm pretty well known around here, oh, and I'm also known as a Delibird freak.

I also have literally a collage of Delibird images, signatures made by others whether them being amazing or just being made to tease me that I still don't own a Shiny Delibird and that I may not ever get one.

I think that's all.

[spoiler]A fair amount of these have VVVV mentioned. VVVV #1. VVVV4Lyfe<3[/spoiler]

You forgot the part why there was an like an archinix song.

This. Almost at 3000 posts which is less then some people but still too many.
I also disliked a few people on the forum, looking back on it now I understand them and probably seemed like a naive new player.

This so much. I do post too much ( ;_; ) but I remember when I'd see someone like Smashbro posting and just get so pissed off haha

[spoiler]I wish I could have those noob days again QnQ[/spoiler]

It all started in December (forgot exactly what day since cant login now); I was excited about this game, after a good while of just fucking around I saw Aestheticsbrah trolling in Global and making people mad, i was surprised to find another miscer in this game, intrigued by this fact I enquired him about his awareness, obviously he was aware, then i found out he was in an actual Misc team, he invited me, i remember meeting uMad and Brah soon after, there werent many of us but team chat was always fun as fuck, uMad got me into the comp scene and I guess the rest is history. Oh and also got an OT shiny bulba somewhere in the process, mad ?

It all started in December (forgot exactly what day since cant login now); I was excited about this game, after a good while of just fucking around I saw Aestheticsbrah trolling in Global and making people mad, i was surprised to find another miscer in this game, intrigued by this fact I enquired him about his awareness, obviously he was aware, then i found out he was in an actual Misc team, he invited me, i remember meeting uMad and Brah soon after, there werent many of us but team chat was always fun as fuck, uMad got me into the comp scene and I guess the rest is history. Oh and also got an OT shiny bulba somewhere in the process, mad ?

fuck your bulba

[spoiler]yes I'm mad [spoiler] but I just smashed a sloot in true misc style, u mirin?[/spoiler][/spoiler]

fuck your bulba

[spoiler]yes I'm mad [spoiler] but I just smashed a sloot in true misc style, u mirin?[/spoiler][/spoiler]

In true true Misc style would be doing it YBD style (while wearing a Bert mask,recording, flexing and throwing around misc sayings for the camera and then sending it to her boyfriend afterwards, maybe her parents too). But hes in jail now #FreeYBD

In true true Misc style would be doing it YBD style (while wearing a Bert mask,recording, flexing and throwing around misc sayings for the camera and then sending it to her boyfriend afterwards, maybe her parents too). But hes in jail now #FreeYBD

bro no one here or anywhere really will know who YBD is pls go

I started this game in September. Played till October where I got tired of it. Friend wanted me to play again, but I was having java issues on new laptop. Made a forum account to fix problem. Decided to stick around. Regret it sometimes. 

After doing stuff like beating the E4 etc, I was trolling channel chat on an alt, Shenti was also trolling and talking about lifting which I could relate to, so I went back on my main and AestheticsBrah invited me into MISC, the most alpha team. This was back in February. After a month or two I got into competitive duelling and have done that since.

I was originally in Team Iron, and they were mostly all unaware phaggots ( Vorred was cool though), I wanted to get the team more well known and hosted a tourney which MISC completely dominated, after uMad and Painz wrecked everyone, and I realized I was on a beta team, I asked uMad about comp play and joined THE MISC, aka the most Alpha Team on server. I am known for wrecking with a Dewgong, Misdreavus and Sneasel. #RealTalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.