[Tutorial] Forums Redesign v2

once again, put the code back in the opera tutorial

EDIT: cool update, but the url prefix in code breaks it for me.

What's the point of pasting the code in two places? It just means it takes longer for me to paste an update.

Edit; woops fixed that, it's needed for the firefox code, but it breaks for chrome and opera

Was doing some tinkering with IPB and the good news is that themes are CSS based just like the code. It is possible to make that theme and I did make a segment of it. However, since my CSS knowledge is limited I can't make the theme because a lot of classes on the code are in places I'm not sure of. So to the mods, having this theme as an option is possible if someone has CSS and web design knowledge.

Was doing some tinkering with IPB and the good news is that themes are CSS based just like the code. It is possible to make that theme and I did make a segment of it. However, since my CSS knowledge is limited I can't make the theme because a lot of classes on the code are in places I'm not sure of. So to the mods, having this theme as an option is possible if someone has CSS and web design knowledge.

I'll try out the free demo and see what I can make of it.