[Poem] I wrote a poem about Farfetch'd

This is my Farfetch'd. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Farfetch'd is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Farfetch'd, without me, it's useless. Without my Farfetch'd, I am useless. I must fetch my Farfetch'd true. I must fetch farther than my enemy who is trying to fetch me. I must fetch him before he fetches me. I will... My Farfetch'd and I know that what counts in this journey is not the leeks we fetch, the noise of our wings, nor the farf we make. We know that it is the fetches that count. We will fetch... My Farfetch'd is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its leeks and its wings. I will keep my farfetch'd clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will... Before God, I swear this creed. My Farfetch'd and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!     Please, share your love of farfetch'd, my brethren.