[Denied]Make the AFK Kick Automatically Close the Client

When you go AFK in the game, that window pops up stating that you're logged off going AFK. My computer never lags until I try to close this, and it lags pretty bad trying to close it afterwards. Could it be possible maybe in the settings to be able choose that when you go AFK the window just closes instead of you having to close it, or does this just sound stupid

Your computer must be a little shit.

I had the same issue on my old shitty one.

I don't have many problems but I do run other programs than pokemmo, which could contribute to that, but I'm just saying, if you were able to switch for the program to automatically closed, that would be awesome.

Even if my computer was shit, I'm sure other people have shitty computers too, like you said with your old computer. So it would help them too, if they happen to choose to make that switch.

Meh....I don't mind the game staying open after AFK timeout. And here is why.

If someone asked me something while I was AFK, I like to be able to go through the chat and look at stuff. That way I can log back in and say, "You-with-the-face, I saw what you asked me before I DC'ed. Sorry, I was watching the new Adventure Time. Blah blah blah blah...."

To give feedback to the suggestion...

I like this idea because it would be easier to simply start it back up. However I sometimes read what I missed in team chat, etc.

Maybe if they had an option in settings to close it automatically, so those who wanted it could have it and those who don't, don't have to turn the setting on.

Edited by Emlee
Please do not go off topic

To give feedback to the suggestion...

I like this idea because it would be easier to simply start it back up. However I sometimes read what I missed in team chat, etc.

Maybe if they had an option in settings to close it automatically, so those who wanted it could have it and those who don't, don't have to turn the setting on.

Well that was the point to what I said, the option would be great.

Rather not, it would look unprofessional. New players would get confused why their game closed after having his/her dinner, and then we would get a bunch of reports saying their client closed for no reason.

You should close the client first next time you go afk : s

Rather not, it would look unprofessional. New players would get confused why their game closed after having his/her dinner, and then we would get a bunch of reports saying their client closed for no reason.

You should close the client first next time you go afk : s

set it to how it is now as the default?