[Denied]Please make npc given pokemon level 5

Received Pokemon like Eevee, Lapras, Hitmonchan, HItmonlee, and game corner Pokemon be lvl 5

This helps since the earlier you get a Pokemon the easier it is to customize it's more set since you level it up and choose it's moves instead of them being chose for you when handed at lvl 13, 25, and 30 (if I remember correctly). Now people may complain saying at this point in the game those are the levels you need, but you receive exp. share near this point in time and it lets you chose the growth and path that you want that Pokemon to take. Also it makes the achievement of using so much better knowing you raised a level 5 after you beat the first three or 4 gym's to level 40 before the E4. Oh the accomplishment.

Added:\

Still thinking about it  that this also gives an emphasis on that this late on you should catch Pokemon not get it for free. Free Pokemon should be good but harder to use. After reading I guess it is pointless in the ways I originally thought but now thinking about it they should do it this way to make free Pokemon harder to use as a way for paying for the fact that you didn't catch it.

Also why wasn't the game coded to where if you train a Pokemon at it's lowest possible level it would be the strongest making breeding a must for competitive play  and rewarding a player for taking the time to level up a Pokemon from such a low level.

That's  after the elite four the whole point is to make it easier to do this prier to battling the E4

As far as I know, you don't need to defeat the Elite Four to go to Two Island, and by extension, use the Move Relearner. You just need to beat the 7th Gym.

come on as if any of the sh**moves eevee can learn pre 25 would help u defeating the elite 4 -.-

Yeah but still it's the customization and that Pokemon raised from a lower level are stronger.

lvl5--->40

should be stronger than

lvl25--->40

if I remeber correctly

Yeah but still it's the customization and that Pokemon raised from a lower level are stronger.

lvl5--->40

should be stronger than

lvl25--->40

if I remeber correctly

no it doesnt work like that. theyll have the same stats unless you're referring to the evs

Are there any specific examples of helpful moves which could be salvaged with the implementation of this idea?

Hitmonchan you could salvage reflect and I think revenge or comet punch and pursuit. On hitmonlee you can savage double kick, revenge, meditate, and I think rolling kick.

Thats not how EVs work. The stats are recalculated every: level up, relog or evolution.  The same stat formula is used, meaning that if you gain all your EVs from levels 5-25 or all your EVs at level 24, their stats at level 25 will be identical, assuming the same IVs and nature.

Thats not how EVs work. The stats are recalculated every: level up, relog or evolution.  The same stat formula is used, meaning that if you gain all your EVs from levels 5-25 or all your EVs at level 24, their stats at level 25 will be identical, assuming the same IVs and nature.

Good point but the moves I have said for hitmonchan and hitmonlee still make this a reasonable Idea.

Rolling Kick and Double Kick etc is just a weak version of High Jump Kick, so no. You don't need it. Pursuit on Hitmonchan is useless as is Revenge or w/e.

What's the point?

Yah but the move tutor is way later in the game and the lower level you get a Pokemon the better

This is incorrect. If both Pokemon have 0 EVs on level 25 they will have almost the same stats (depending on the IVs, which you can not influence by 'training').

Lower level isn't necessarily better thought, actually, at all in this situation. EV training them makes them even better leveled for facing the elite 4, you can use the move relearner before facing the elite 4, and training from 25-50 is a lot easier than 5-50 pre-e4.

Rolling Kick and Double Kick etc is just a weak version of High Jump Kick, so no. You don't need it. Pursuit on Hitmonchan is useless as is Revenge or w/e.

What's the point?

This is incorrect. If both Pokemon have 0 EVs on level 25 they will have almost the same stats (depending on the IVs, which you can not influence by 'training').

O Rolling kick and Double kick, high jump kick damages you if you miss

After a Pokemon evolves some moves aren't able to get back by the move tutor.

Whole point is that every Pokemon given to you for free should be level 5
Also this puts a demand on if you want already high level Pokemon catch it yourself

Edited by Mariout
Please remember to use the Edit button instead of double posting.