I can't help it. I'm new.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Expert_%28Trainer_class%29

Replied to the last ten people on here (in order of oldest to newest post so everything worked out. I basically just re-bumped them all in order). Now that that silly ten-post limit has been met...

Nice to meet you. I'm Winston. I'll be on multiple accounts doing my thing while farming up one-time-only TMs and Medicines as I can repeat this game pretty quickly when not dealing with NPC trainer aggro... so you I may not always be on this account. You can always tell who I am due to my greeting that I just came up with where I say: 'ello cool cats and kittens. Basically that will be me. If someone else says it to pretend to be me... well, that's kind of creepy, but you will know me by how often I answer questions and such.

I've played through the game a few times to Island completion. I still havn't built a comp team of 50 yet. I don't have a Team that I'll join or look to join until I do... so I'll just be lurkin'.

Anyway... I'm like 80% nice. 20% of the time I won't hesitate to chew someone out though or use profanity at them. You're either gonna have to forgive me and live with it or chat-filter me. I don't cuss often, but when I do... since I don't often... that means it's thuper therious.

It's nice to meet you.

*nods sagely*