[Implemented] Story Forum Section

i was playing another online pokemon game and there was a story fourm were all people write thier strories i had so much fun reading they also add gif animations pictures and descreption text like

bolt:i saw it in a dream 

furret:what a dream! furret was deaply surpriesed

coming from one of my stories

in story fourm you should enable all sorts of pictures stories in these games are usally about pokemon

Also Must Contain Correct Spellng

i was playing another online pokemon game and there was a story fourm were all people write thier strories i had so much fun reading they also add gif animations pictures and descreption text like

in story fourm you should enable all sorts of pictures stories in these games are usally about pokemon

I had to laugh so hard at that.

I*

forum*

their*

stories*

description*

deeply*

surprised*

usually*

forum*

I*

forum*

their*

stories*

description*

deeply*

surprised*

usually*

forum*

aziz pls

I already have made a thread in Multimedia for this. Here is the link.

You're aware your spelling is atrocious?

10/10 did not rage, would recommend to friends

ftfy

Edit: There is quite many spelling errors, but i'm just gonna ignore that for now.

I had to laugh so hard at that.

i know i was just pointing out

If you want to write a story that is related to pokemmo you can put it in multimedia. Note just because it has Pokemon in it doesn't mean it's related to pokemmo.

Anything else (within the rules) can go into off topic.

EDIT: dang dannnnnnnnmnnnnno

Edited by Elkaroo