PokeMMO Event Discussion: Fabel's Quacking Questions

75 questions?

My God. You think the ADD community that comprise this game can sit for that long? Good fucking luck with that.

Seriously. 75 questions is easily over an hour of sitting around and answering questions, hell, maybe even 2 if it's managed poorly. I'm guessing it'll take 2 hours. Besides that, 75 questions is NOT needed. Halfway through, there will probably be a handful of people who have way more points than everyone else, and at that point, there's no reason for anyone else to stay, since they can't win.

Also, a shiny prize for a trivia contest? This thing barely merits a 500 point hat, much less a shiny.

Are the questions based on staff? Or pokemon in general. Because the only thing I know about staff is that Emlee is the proud owner of a Team of eeveelutions.

I suggest doing heavy research on Vegemite so you can reliably answer any questions related to PATRICK.

Are the questions based on staff? Or pokemon in general. Because the only thing I know about staff is that Emlee is the proud owner of a Team of eeveelutions.

I am 90% sure it is about the main series Pokemon games and/or anime. NOT Staff Members.

I suggest doing heavy research on Vegemite so you can reliably answer any questions related to PATRICK.

Dem Aussies and their Vegemite

on topic now yeah I'm not a Pokémon wiki but I know Pokémon

and off topic but on topic winner gets a Kabab's Tacos inc

SUPER TACO

which I may win :P 

Vegemite is not the only condiment that can enhance the flavour of kangaroo meat, you know.

[spoiler]I hope you're noting this down.[/spoiler]

75 questions is easily over an hour of sitting around and answering questions, hell, maybe even 2 if it's managed poorly. I'm guessing it'll take 2 hours. 

Also, a shiny prize for a trivia contest? This thing barely merits a 500 point hat, much less a shiny.

Can you get a shiny in two hours? My 20-30 question trivia games take no longer than 30 minutes- unless I can't find my paper for marking the scores as we go, in which case it may take 35 minutes. Also, remember that many people may be attending: so allow a small amount of time for the sheer number of people asking questions regarding the Event. :)

[spoiler]

1366752633562.jpg

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...