[Denied]New Regions & Team Control

I Have an idea for the future!...

We know regions will be added in the soon

So why not take control of a region!

Kanto-Full-Map.jpg

Kanto Region:

Lets say All the Adm's and Gm's host a tournament where the best of the best teams fight to own the Kanto region.

Where if you enter the region a message comes up saying that for example:

Cobalt Knights [CMjr]

Reign over the Kanto region

Leader:

Officers:

Members:

Including that their Team Tag glows with a certain color so people know they own the region

There are simple rules such as if they want to keep there place in the world of pokemon they have to stay the champion of the region so if next tournament the title for Kanto region is up for grabs...

So if 6 teams wish to own Kanto they have to compete against each other and when there i one left they must fight the Reigning Champions!

Now this is just and idea but it would make the Competitive world alittle more exciting

hoenn.png

There are rumors and talk of the Hoenn Region being added as well as the Johto

(Sometime soon)

But just imagine your team being noticed for owning a Region

Johtoart.jpg

I could see this being a great way to show how strong your team is and that you can hold your own in the world of 

PokeMMO 

In my opinion this is an awesome idea. :D

Thanks for the support!

Leave some feedback about what you think and other ideas that could work with this one.

The only thing i see that is beneficial after you own a region is your clan tag glowing.....sides after your clan controls the region what are they controlling? nothing nothing at all except for the spawn rates of shiny  :P  so plz dont do that >.< its just gonna give the top clans a bunch of hot air and the feeling of Elitism