[Denied]Donator Status Game Corner Bonus

Will consider it. We're currently looking to rework the game corner's slots, so this may be able to fit into the plans.

I don't think they would do this, as it could be a copyright issue with them (sort of) selling the legal property of Nintendo, which is what they're trying avoid.

We would be selling RNG rates on the server, the same as Shiny rates & EXP rates.

I'd probably be a bit sour about it but i guess I am fine with it, as long as it is something similar to the shiny increase and like, only a 10% bonus or something.

Seems a little low, don't you think? That would be +1 coin for every 10.

I could see it being +50% (rolling 8 becomes 12, 16 becomes 24, ect), but I could also see that being too much of an increase for 777.

Maybe +25% on 777 to get 750 coins.

I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Don't see any cons to this idea, as long as its a reasonable bonus (just noticable but not overdone).

Easy to implement, probably an increase to the amount of donations as well resulting in an overall better game.

+1

I could see it being +50% (rolling 8 becomes 12, 16 becomes 24, ect), but I could also see that being too much of an increase for 777.

Its not low at all, for every hidden power you get youd be getting 600 extra coins, thats an entire extra 777

10% is fine.

"Donator status" still has to be able to hide behind the excuse that it's a donation, and not just pokemmo trying to make money off the bonuses.

Look, the shiny bonus is practically useless.

Everything available is just a little thank-you to the donators and shouldn't advantage them that much.

At 50% bonus, I think anyone will either get a donator status or complain a lot about it being unfair.

I'm doubting it.

This is the internet, after all, and people don't make sense.

The threats may reduce in quantity though. :D

Maybe quality, but I dunno about quantity :P

But on the main topic, I don't think that a 10-20% boost will make donations bad to the point of it being a  "pay-2-win" situation. 10-20% would only be an extra 60-120 coins on the 777 jackpot, so it's not that big of a bonus (but it is large enough to help reduce the time in the Game Corner). Something like 50% is way too much, and would start to head toward a "pay-2-win" game experience.

I am for this, so long as it is within reason.

Once again people just don't wanna spend time doing boring things god people are lazy

doing something boring = shiny hunting

doing something completely mind numbing = slots

at least there is slightly more happening while  shiny hunting than botting playing the slots

[spoiler]it was a joke I don't bot pls don't ban me[/spoiler]