[Confirmed] Implement Seasons/Weather

I think, no wait..... I know that having a weather system would be awesome. i don't really think i have to explain what a weather system is. If you do not know. Look outside (in real life)  That, is a weather system

How it will work in Pokemmo is simple (i think)

Summer 

Winter

Spring

Autumn 

Each season lasts, say, 1- 2 weeks of IRL time.

When its summer we will see that the game feels brighter and such summerly things

When its winter it will rain a lot 

So and so forth. 

Thoughts?

EDIT (i forgot)

Different pokemon come out more in one season than it does in others.

(honestly i just want rain.)

A few people are worried this would give less FPS (LAG) so an option to swich it off too ! :) you know. like you can turn off day and night now and turn off the "overworld" in a battle. 

(geesus i am rather happy with my idea haha)

Yeah it would lag me up even more than it already does and make me freeze more, but it would be awesome. Snow would be great and maybe they can change the trees for each season, maybe get some well known people on the forums to help with each season.

Minus the lag issue that's been stated above, if love to see weather effects in game. Snow in winter(use the ash animation or whatever) bright sun in summer, maybe falling leaves for fall and rain in the spring. I will say, I wouldn't want the weather effects to occur in battle.