Indyo here.

Hey there, Indyo here. 

I'm introducing myself to the community after playing the game for just under 130 hours, and being pretty notorious on Channel 1 I thought I'd appear and say hi to everyone.

Anyway, let's kick off the intro. 

I am Indyo (Yes, it's my real name), I'm 18 and I'm an English/Italian student/biker living in the Oxford area. 

My hair is white because I treat it. I like suits, jackets, bikes, women and of course, Pokémon. I'm also incredibly competitive and very caring. If you're my friend, you're in good hands.

Music wise, I'm into everything. I attend an annual festival called the Wilderness Festival every year and I also see musicians live when I can. I love rock, indie, pop and club. I sing, too, though I don't do it professionally and I won't do recordings either.

I'm also a literate. This means I read books, and study poetry and plays, such as Shakespeare's classics or Woyzeck's standards. My favourite books are by Murakami, among other authors. I also write short stories and may post some if there's a thread hidden away somewhere.

I am also an actor, though not a very well-known one. I do small plays here and there and provide my voice to some characters in art-house productions. Most recently I acquired the role of Hannibal Lecter in a new play that will be presented late 2014, which has been my highest and most prestigious accolade yet. This also means I have to change my hair colour.

Pokémon-wise, I love to play competitively and train a variety of Poke's while assembling my teams. Currently I am amassing a large-scale 'switch-in-switch-out' competitive team which will cover all types and variants. I love a challenge, so if you see me on Channel 1 feel free to send a message my way.

Finally, I'm a coffee-aficionado and love to draw/paint. I don't do requests, though I may draw the occasional piece here and there.

I guess that's everything, really. The rest is really up to you to find out. Ask me anything, seriously, I won't bite. 

~

Ciao x Indy

[spoiler]i'm sorry, but.[/spoiler]

Benvenuto!!

Ciao anche a te! Bello vedere un altro volto italiano qui, hahaha :)

5. Forum-specific policies:
The rules in this section apply specifically to the forums at https://forums.pokemmo.eu/
  • a. You are required to use the English language when using the PokeMMO forums. Posts written in other languages are required to have an English translation appended to the post.

Please provide English translations with your previous and future posts.

Please provide English translations with your previous and future posts.

Whoops, aha.

I'll keep that in mind. :)

Ciao anche a te! Bello vedere un altro volto italiano qui, hahaha :)

'Hello to you too! Nice to see another Italian face here, hahaha'

Sorry, I didn't take the time to read your paragraphs. But welcome! (: 

Aha, thank you! :)

I'm pretty positive I've seen you in game before.
Anyways, welcome! I like you already. Enjoy your time here.

I think I've seen you too... Not sure where though :P

I'm sure I will. :D

Welcome, you sound like an intresting person

Why thank you :)