Master's Invitational Intermission Brawl

FAeSVop.jpg

Congratz Amanu for First and JSTUD for Second.

Master's Invite Registration: Now until July 26th, 5PM EDT (send me a Private Message to confirm your spot)

Master's Reserve Ticket Registration: July 26th, 5PM EDT (Via Private Message) to August 1st, 7PM EDT

Standard Registration: August 1st, 7PM EDT

Explanation: This is a 16 Man, Double Elimination, 6v6 Level 50 Tournament. The sign ups for this tournament occur in three different ways. Those who have a Master's Invite from the months of January to June (Not July) will be able to claim their spots via a Private Message to me within the registration slot assigned to them. Those who have a Master's Reserve Ticket can confirm their registration via Private Message to me within their registration slot (This is first come first serve for Bracket spots (if there are any) and placement on the Reserves list. The final standard registration will occur during the time slot stated.

Registration Methods: Master's Invites and Reserves are both via Private Messages to me (Emlee) with your In game name. Standard Registration entails: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. The thread will unlock prior to the registration time. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time.

Date/Time: Saturday August 3rd, 3PM EDT

Prizes: 1st Shiny Lapras+ Brawl Champion Signature (see below) 2nd Lucky Egg

Banned Pokemon: Wobbuffet

Banned Berry: Enigma Berry

Banned moves (Besides 1HKO)Bide

Clauses: Sleep/1HKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Items/Time/Evasion/Bag Items/Self KO

Clauses and What They Mean

(Please note there is no Items Clause and no restrictions on the number of held items)

The Master's Invite and Reserve Holders Name's can be located in this thread. Anyone with a FNF, WND or SNH Master's Ticket or Reserve Ticket qualify for this Event. 

The Master's Invite Holders who have confirmed their spot via PM are listed below:

The Master's Invite Holder's Registration is now Closed.

[spoiler]

ThinkNice

Fujimura

Jeehad

LeVolpe

Amanu

AlbelV

CorEd

ChrisChris

uMadBrah

Goldeneyes

TopQuaKe

Siege

yWreck

Jorcal

[/spoiler]

The Master's Reserve Ticket Holders who have confirmed their spot via PM are listed below:

The Reserve Ticket Registration is now closed.

(This list is in order)

[spoiler]

Frags -> Bracket

MilesCarnage -> Bracket

1) Corroios

2) JSTUD

3) TheBloo

4) Winterbrah

[/spoiler]

Bracket

Full Reserve List:

[spoiler]1)Corroios
2) JSTUD
3)TheBloo
4) Winterbrah
5) JWK
6) KingBowser
7)Pelagoth
8) ajostyle
9)DopestDope
10)marcpq
11) fredrichnietze
12) Freakiie
13) caboteta
14) Barrage
15) Vorred
16) AzizFTW
17) ButzLuke
18) silentzz
19) eggroll
20) pokennon
21) AaronAaron
22) Dannnno[/spoiler]

Notes: Do not AFK Time Out your matches unless your Referee tells you to. If you do so without being told to you will be disqualified. 

Disconnecting during a match will result in a disqualification. 

Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this you will be disqualified. 

Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).

Event Staffing:

Host: Emlee

Referees: Mariout, Xand, MrMasonMan, Archinix 

The discussion thread is located here.

Good luck to those who participate. I personally apologize to any Master's Invite holder who cannot make this tournament due to time conflictions, I attempted to pick a reasonable time. Feel free to post questions or concerns in the discussion thread or send me a private message.

131.gif

3ZhU5Hf.gif

• 2 weeks later...