[Denied]Adult Incense (Lock Please)

All Incense have a primary held effect and a secondary breeding effect that produces a baby Pokemon when held by the same species Mother. (Not usable with Ditto coupling.)

I propose an item much similar to these Incenses (and only found in the Gift Shop) that works in opposition of them, much like the Amnesia Brace to the Macho Brace. Simply, the Adult Incense will prevent a baby Pokemon from being birthed, and instead the adult version will e.g., Pikachu will be born instead of Pichu.

The main concern I can see arising, is that Adult Pokemon can be achieved much quicker than normally. Specifically, Magmar, Electabuzz and Jynx can be level 1, where that is normally impossible. However, there really isn't any harm in that. You will be doing it intentional, so you won't accidentally be getting the wrong evolution stage, and any form of Little Cup will not allow these three in the first place.

The argument for this, is that baby Pokemon cannot reproduce and therefore these specific Pokemon must be leveled to 30 to continue the breeding process. This was never implemented in the handhelds, but our breeding system is drastically different and I think this would serve a rewarding purpose. You do not get a competitive advantage (much like the Amnesia Brace), but you do have a time advantage.

Affects:

Pichu

Cleffa

Igglybuff

Togepi

Smoochum

Elekid

Magby

Does not affect:

Tyrogue

Azurill (Incense)

Wynaut (Incense)

Budew (Incense)

Chingling (Incense)

Bonsly (Incense)

Mime Jr. (Incense)

Happiny (Incense)

Munchlax (Incense)

Riolu (Incense)

Mantyke (Incense)

Not Yet Implemented

Simply, the Adult Incense will prevent a baby Pokemon from being birthed. 

So, does the adult form of the pokemon come out in the egg (whereas typically a Pichu would be produced, a Pikachu would be produced in it's place?), or are no eggs produced? If the former, I think it is a pretty neat idea and I like it.

The former. I am not suggesting an item that allows you to use the Daycare for experience (or some twisted RP reason) and prevent eggs. You could just dispose of the eggs in those cases.

Clarified the OP.

This would also allow people using this item to get egg moves on pokemon that people without the incense cannot get, as the tutor moves baby pokemon get and their evolved forms aren't exactly the same.

Basically, this would allow people with the Incense to get moves on pokemon that other people cannot, which hardly seems fair.

So, no, this doesn't seem like a good idea in my opinion.

This would also allow people using this item to get egg moves on pokemon that people without the incense cannot get, as the tutor moves baby pokemon get and their evolved forms aren't exactly the same.

Basically, this would allow people with the Incense to get moves on pokemon that other people cannot, which hardly seems fair.

For example: Signal Beam Forretress, or something more gamebreaking: Superpower Dragonite.

For example: Signal Beam Forretress, or something more gamebreaking: Superpower Dragonite.

Affects:

Pichu

Cleffa

Igglybuff

Togepi

Smoochum

Elekid

Magby

Unless you can find an example, I'm pretty sure you are completely wrong.

Furthermore, there are moves the the baby can learn, but the adult cannot. However, there are no instances of the reverse. For example, if you wanted a competitive Clefable with Magical Leaf, you would have had to remove the Incense in order to get a Cleffa, because Clefairy/Clefable will never learn it.

In your face.

Unless you can find an example, I'm pretty sure you are completely wrong.

Furthermore, there are moves the the baby can learn, but the adult cannot. However, there are no instances of the reverse. For example, if you wanted a competitive Clefable with Magical Leaf, you would have had to remove the Incense in order to get a Cleffa, because Clefairy/Clefable will never learn it.

In your face.

First example I found, Jynx gets Headbutt from a 4th gen tutor, Smoochum does not. Therefore, with this item, it would be possible to get a Headbutt Jynx, which is otherwise impossible.

I can find more examples if you want, that was just from checking Jynx alone, since you didn't tell me to find more than one example.

You've got me.

Can you find any other move? I've only seen the reverse occur and Headbutt is hardly game breaking. 

Low Kick Magmar, DynamicPunch Pikachu, ThunderPunch Pikachu, Knock Off Pikachu, DynamicPunch Clefairy, Fire Punch Clefairy, Ice Punch Clefairy, ThunderPunch Clefairy, Bounce Clefairy, Heal Bell Clefairy, Sky Attack Togetic, Air Cutter Togetic, Heat Wave Togetic, Twister Togetic, Fire Punch Jigglypuff, Ice Punch Jigglypuff, ThunderPunch Jigglypuff, and Knock Off Jigglypuff.

That's what I found from a quick search.

Low Kick Magmar,

Heal Bell Clefairy,

Knock Off Jigglypuff

No one has access to Heal Bell, yet. 

I can see these two moves affecting the metagame, so I concede the argument. There should never be a Pay 2 Win advantage, even if it's only an economical one. 

However, these cases only exist as Move Tutors. When they are inevitably added, I will bring this up again.