GTA V [Spoilers]

timmyboi

At the ending. Dafuq do I pick?

A bit late but,

[spoiler]I chose option c "Deathwish" and saved both Michael and Trevor. I'm gonna try and see what the other endings are like though.[/spoiler]

Also, 

The game, as well as it's endings, sucked.

[spoiler]It's not what it could be definitely. But for what it is it's a fairly good game in my opinion. GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas are all still better. [/spoiler]

A bit late but,

[spoiler]I chose option c "Deathwish" and saved both Michael and Trevor. I'm gonna try and see what the other endings are like though.[/spoiler]

Also,

[spoiler]It's not what it could be definitely. But for what it is it's a fairly good game in my opinion. GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas are all still better. [/spoiler]

I went with deathwish because I thought franklin would die, but they all survived.

Vice City was a huge bore for me. I liked San Andreas the most.

great review i was expecting everyone to write a sentence and a number, thanks for the indepth one. But would you say driving is better or worse than gta 5?

Sadly haven't even played yet still waiting for my check in the mail :(

Better than GTA IV in that it's no longer a huge hassle at first; it's very pick-up-and-play, and hitting stuff like curbs no longer makes your suspension freak out.

On the other hand, doing drifts is now pretty much impossible, and all the cars feel more similar than before. Anyone who disliked GTA IV's driving will find it fine, I just missed that little bit of nuance.

The game, as well as it's endings, sucked.

B-but...

[spoiler]original.gif[/spoiler]

I went with deathwish because I thought franklin would die, but they all survived.

Vice City was a huge bore for me. I liked San Andreas the most.

Put dat sh*t in spoiler tags! >:C

Also, b-but...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03J_YvGsUQI[/media]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.