[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

Woo top of the list. The art just keeps getting better and better!

Thanks again!

Flattering really keeps me motivated xD

287di0m.jpgawrqdt.jpg

One with wires and one without! Please tell me if you want any changes or more details, seeing as you didn't specify colours of the headgear :3 For some reason (again lol) I thought you had said white ones, but when I read your post again.. well xD also I can change the hair style, since I get the feeling you want a character looking like a certain person, maybe yourself? Just a guess~

Man, you're amazing. Can't wait to see mine. 3rd in line :D

Thanks x) I'll try to keep it up, so hopefully yours can be done soon!

Solar for president.

Whoa, aren't you... overestimating me here!? /O^O'/

Wait, why'd I be a president anyways? xD

Thanks again!

Flattering really keeps me motivated xD

287di0m.jpgawrqdt.jpg

One with wires and one without! Please tell me if you want any changes or more details

Woah! Super cool! The hair is perfect! Umm if any change at all could be made I'd ask for a pokemon to my right ( i thought I put that in the post but, silly me left it out derp).....the thing is I can't decide which pokemon would suit a DJ....and i feel kind of greedy asking for one lol....... Other than that this thing is PERFECT!!!

I do like the wires!!

EDIT: If no other inspiration for a DJ-type pokemon comes, you could always make it so I'm motioning to my shiny Tangela ^_^

Woah! Super cool! The hair is perfect! Umm if any change at all could be made I'd ask for a pokemon to my right ( i thought I put that in the post but, silly me left it out derp).....the thing is I can't decide which pokemon would suit a DJ....and i feel kind of greedy asking for one lol....... Other than that this thing is PERFECT!!!

Sure you can have a pokemon! Maybe an Exploud haha xD or an electric pokemon owo

EDIT: Oh, and did you prefer wires or non-wires?

P.S. I did read the first post but after seeing your work i just had to ask. its purely amazing

Hey if its not to much to ask, could you possibly make me 2 sprites please. Also could they be so that the background of the sprite is transparent so it can be placed on a video, thanks

The first as this guy 72fc58d78979e2a0ebd22578468a4c12.png, with a bulbasaur standing next to him

and the second one is e2b99de50e63a68d73a4d0d977b6da26.png with a squirtle next to him.

If you could do this it would bemuch appreciated

I would like to make a request for making my trainer.

it should be a boy, since im a boy.

I would like it to have some nice blonde manga/anime hair

kinda like this:

usui_takumi_by_chaotrix-d2xu82y.png

I would also like him to have a awesome black leather jacket that looks really elite, and the pants need to look elite too, but i can't decide if they should be white or black, take what looks best.

and hey could you make it in a medium resolution like 600x600 or something like that?

P.S. I did read the first post but after seeing your work i just had to ask. its purely amazing

Hey if its not to much to ask, could you possibly make me 2 sprites please. Also could they be so that the background of the sprite is transparent so it can be placed on a video, thanks

The first as this guy 72fc58d78979e2a0ebd22578468a4c12.png, with a bulbasaur standing next to him

and the second one is e2b99de50e63a68d73a4d0d977b6da26.png with a squirtle next to him.

If you could do this it would bemuch appreciated

I'm not taking requests at the moment. Sorry.

Even though your request is kind of fast to get done, I don't want anyone to feel left out, or go around the queue.

I would like to make a request for making my trainer.

it should be a boy, since im a boy.

I would like it to have some nice blonde manga/anime hair

kinda like this:

usui_takumi_by_chaotrix-d2xu82y.png

I would also like him to have a awesome black leather jacket that looks really elite, and the pants need to look elite too, but i can't decide if they should be white or black, take what looks best.

and hey could you make it in a medium resolution like 600x600 or something like that?

It's interesting how people miss out on the first post, but I am not taking requests at the moment. Hmm, I think I'm gonna put a status in the thread name >_>'

Please be patient and keep checking up on the first post!

I must say, every single one of your sprites is amazing! Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot! ~^^~

Ok no problem, maybe once you start taking requests youl do mine =D.

Keep up the good work on the art. they are amazing

I won't reserve a spot for anyone in the queue until I state so, so you will still have to post again when I actually opened the queue.

but thanks! ^^

Here's for iudicy;

353768m.jpgvctjsn.jpg

The small mismagius is separate from the gijinka(half-human)/cosplaying Mismagius~

Tell me if you want any changes! ^v^

Hehe, due to the "spooky October" event, I might do some additional ghost and dark art. Hehe~ *w* candies!

I won't reserve a spot for anyone in the queue until I state so, so you will still have to post again when I actually opened the queue.

but thanks! ^^

Here's for iudicy;

353768m.jpgvctjsn.jpg

The small mismagius is separate from the gijinka(half-human)/cosplaying Mismagius~

Tell me if you want any changes! ^v^

Hehe, due to the "spooky October" event, I might do some additional ghost and dark art. Hehe~ *w* candies!

WOW! Thats amazing, thanks! and it really doesn't need any changes at all! :) (unless you already came up with something)

Oooo that's a good, nice detail. Very fitting to this months update you're right xD

^^ hehe

Sorry did not know you don't take request for the time being.

It's no problem~

WOW! Thats amazing, thanks! and it really doesn't need any changes at all! :) (unless you already came up with something)

I'm glad you like it! I don't think I should chane anything personally, but I always check with the requester to be sure! ^v^

Yay I'm next!

To save you the time of having to go and find my post :D

Cool, so these are made but cannot exactly be put in-game? Either way, still pretty epic. Great job!

My request is you make Hope from Final Fantasy XIII into a battle sprite for me. I don't want any specific pokemon or anything on him. Although a pokeball or two wouldn't hurt. Thanks in advance!!

Here's a pic.

hope-estheim.jpg