[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

Yeah, sure. It's pretty easy to use though and I think you'll get it pretty quickly.

Actually, you might wanna get some thing called Overworld Sprite Editor to change the actual character. NSE only changes the battle sprite of a trainer.

Oh thanks again! I'll look it up ^^

Amazing work! :)

Could you make like a humanized(?) Mismagius for me?

Sure thing!

but first, a girl or a boy~? ;3

I love this. You're so talented. My favorite out of all of these has to be the PSY sprites.

I'd like to also request a complete set of my character, please! Male. I want his hair/face/posture to look like Araragi from this. Right down to the expression.Try to ignore the girl.Though, I don't want his ahoge (the pointy hair) to stick out like that in the rest of the set. And since I'm Spacetime, I'd like his outfit be like the guy who's falling out of the telephone booth. But without the hat... and the gun.

girl :)

Sure, I'll add you to the queue!

I love this. You're so talented. My favorite out of all of these has to be the PSY sprites.

I'd like to also request a complete set of my character, please! Male. I want his hair/face/posture to look like Araragi from this. Right down to the expression.Try to ignore the girl.Though, I don't want his ahoge (the pointy hair) to stick out like that in the rest of the set. And since I'm Spacetime, I'd like his outfit be like the guy who's falling out of the telephone booth. But without the hat... and the gun.

.. Now this is what I call a request!! XD

Will add you to the queue haha, and thanks! ^^

lolol this one was hilarious x)

Oh and by the way folks, I'm gonna show you some of my drawings (non pixels durr)

My first image concept of my PokeMMO character, Aegis.

33c3lt1.jpg

Random trainer girl? Oh and I love goggles x)

x56tsz.jpg

A Ninetales mother defending her puppy Vulpix. I like drawing pokemon as if they were natural also.

erak93.jpg

Be warned! The following image contains blood, wounds and two pokemon struggling between life and death (or you could consider it as a pokemon battle, but I think it has gone beyond that). If you do not think you should see such things, I strongly recommend that you skip it.

Okay it's disgusting but cool at the same time.. I just want to show you guys I can offer all from cuddly fluffy pictures to bloody battles.

Consider what I just told you one more time.

k4yveh.jpg

Sure, I'll add you to the queue!

.. Now this is what I call a request!! XD

Will add you to the queue haha, and thanks! ^^

lolol this one was hilarious x)

Oh and by the way folks, I'm gonna show you some of my drawings (non pixels durr)

My first image concept of my PokeMMO character, Aegis.

33c3lt1.jpg

Random trainer girl? Oh and I love goggles x)

x56tsz.jpg

A Ninetales mother defending her puppy Vulpix. I like drawing pokemon as if they were natural also.

erak93.jpg

Be warned! The following image contains blood, wounds and two pokemon struggling between life and death (or you could consider it as a pokemon battle, but I think it has gone beyond that). If you do not think you should see such things, I strongly recommend that you skip it.

Okay it's disgusting but cool at the same time.. I just want to show you guys I can offer all from cuddly fluffy pictures to bloody battles.

Consider what I just told you one more time.

k4yveh.jpg

O________________O Holy shit your artwork is amazing! And the last one is so awesome! Love it!

O________________O Holy shit your artwork is amazing! And the last one is so awesome! Love it!

WOW! those are awesome!! I always knew dragonair was a badass B| Seeing all this artwork makes me so anxious to see how my request turns out! AHH I can't wait!

Thanks both of you XD haha I was thinking I shouldn't post it, I mean, it's kind of... yeah.

Anyways, I wanted to notify you all I have now made two separate queues. One is for pixel images and one is for drawings, because I say so. I might not always do pixel-drawing-pixel and so on, because my work depends heavily on motivation. I'll try finish the warrior set tomorrow in school, then continue as soon as possible!

Good night buddies~

Good night and good luck. ;)

Do you want any specific pokemon on the surfing sprite? I could steal the HG/SS pokemon images and try how it looks, if you'd want the real lapras/wailmer (or something else) instead of the darkblue blob.

Do you want any specific pokemon on the surfing sprite? I could steal the HG/SS pokemon images and try how it looks, if you'd want the real lapras/wailmer (or something else) instead of the darkblue blob.

That's something I never got with these games. Why is it a blue blob? Is that out of pure laziness to not add in the actual Pokemon's sprite? I mean I could understand back in the day why it wasn't.

Well, a shiny lanturn would be great, if not a real lapras would still be better than the blue blob.

That's something I never got with these games. Why is it a blue blob? Is that out of pure laziness to not add in the actual Pokemon's sprite? I mean I could understand back in the day why it wasn't.

Yeah, laziness, since they wouldn't have to do then a surfing sprite for each pokemon that can actually use surf.

I think what Othienka mentioned, and space issues. I have no idea what memory cap a GBA game has though.

Well, a shiny lanturn would be great, if not a real lapras would still be better than the blue blob.

I'll do both, then you decide which one you want. I will do the rest of the sprites tomorrow (fishing rod and surfing ones). Please tell me if you can see something more that's missing, here's the current ones;

24oplc5.jpg

Note that the left and right sprites are different, considering the face tattoo(?) :3

I think what Othienka mentioned, and space issues. I have no idea what memory cap a GBA game has though.

I'll do both, then you decide which one you want. I will do the rest of the sprites tomorrow (fishing rod and surfing ones). Please tell me if you can see something more that's missing, here's the current ones;

24oplc5.jpg

Note that the left and right sprites are different, considering the face tattoo(?) :3

To be fair, I'm always inconsistent on the side of the face where the tattoo happen to be, since I mostly just draw it where it looks better on the current pose. Still, nice attention to detail.

Love the color you chose for the bike, since it makes it blend with the legs/lower parts of his body.

I see nothing missing but:

c9h7B.png

What are these for?

Yeah, laziness, since they wouldn't have to do then a surfing sprite for each pokemon that can actually use surf.

Mostly, although that would require many new pallets to be created and many more sprites.

Although there were many they didn't end up using anyway.

So laziness perhaps, however the largest GBA ROM in existance is 32MB in size, Pokemon FireRed is 16MB, maybe they wanted a nice halfway size.

Who knows.

Although they may have the possibility to go higher.

Also for the record, it is certainly possible to do either a shiny Lanturn or Lapras, given that you used the right pallet, otherwise custom sprite pallets require hex editing, and I personally think it's not worth the effort.

I'm sure there is already a pallet that could cater to both of those however.

Also the above seem to be edited 'Using fly' sprites.

I'm not sure exactly.

Great work on the sprites Solar.

To be fair, I'm always inconsistent on the side of the face where the tattoo happen to be, since I mostly just draw it where it looks better on the current pose. Still, nice attention to detail.

Love the color you chose for the bike, since it makes it blend with the legs/lower parts of his body.

I see nothing missing but:

c9h7B.png

What are these for?

Actually.. those were the running sprites, but seeing them together with the rest they really stick out. They were the first I made after the back sprites, so I'm gonna redo them. Thanks for pointing it out! xD

I bet I can make them much better now when I have all the other sprites.

Actually.. those were the running sprites, but seeing them together with the rest they really stick out. They were the first I made after the back sprites, so I'm gonna redo them. Thanks for pointing it out! xD

I bet I can make them much better now when I have all the other sprites.

Ah so they're running sprites, I thought that at first, but going on the basis they were in the wrong place I assumed otherwise =P

Maybe you should try them out in an animation, and see what they look like.

Sometimes sprites can look really odd, but that can be due to them being 'mid animation' and look fine when animated with the others.

Ah so they're running sprites, I thought that at first, but going on the basis they were in the wrong place I assumed otherwise =P

Maybe you should try them out in an animation, and see what they look like.

Sometimes sprites can look really odd, but that can be due to them being 'mid animation' and look fine when animated with the others.

Yeah, when I made them at first (since they were the first) I didn't react how they looked when animated (though they'll look better when having a moving background), I'll try get it for you. I might redo it anyways, I think so.

By the way, when you say palette, do you mean I have to use only existing colours in FR/LG to make my new sprites, if I want to make a custom version? I'm not certain that I have stolen all the colours from other sprites xd

By the way, when you say palette, do you mean I have to use only existing colours in FR/LG to make my new sprites, if I want to make a custom version? I'm not certain that I have stolen all the colours from other sprites xd

That's right, and you'd have to use one trainer at a time, as most have different pallet's.

Hey Aegis!

Id love it if you could do your magic with this as inspiration

tumblr_mb4rt4MqhM1r4bdtwo1_1280.jpg

Thanks so much!

I'm afraid I'll need more details xD Drawing or pixels? Just a normal sprite I guess?

That's right, and you'd have to use one trainer at a time, as most have different pallet's.

;Δ; Can I use the HG/SS colours too then?

Hmm Othienka, I'll have to doublecheck your colours, but it shouldn't take too much time. About 15min when I get to it.