[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Ok, ok... looks like shit got taken care of, but for the love of god, please stop with this nonsense ragequitting etc. Sit down and talk to us (JSTUD/DoubleJJ) prior to doing anything rash. If we add someone you do not like, or if you have a problem with them, let us know.

We are a team and we need to start acting like one. I'm sorry for leaving earlier this month, it was unprofessional and was on me. I set a bad example for what LYLE is. We help each other to succeed and we are one unit, one whole. Whoever is in this team right now, is safe. The behavior that the team has displayed has given us a poor image and even drove out new helpful members like Dustin. It's a fucking shame.

Any further additions to the team will be discussed with officers, and if they are added, will go through a trial period.

I don't want to see anyone else quitting for stupid reasons. If you are LYLE, be LYLE. If you leave for selfish reasons, my opinion is stay gone. Today was a damn nightmare. This game is a release from our daily problems and shouldn't be a stress.

KingCheerios #1.

[Spoiler] Bowser come back. [/spoiler]

Ok, ok... looks like shit got taken care of, but for the love of god, please stop with this nonsense ragequitting etc. Sit down and talk to us (JSTUD/DoubleJJ) prior to doing anything rash. If we add someone you do not like, or if you have a problem with them, let us know.

We are a team and we need to start acting like one. I'm sorry for leaving earlier this month, it was unprofessional and was on me. I set a bad example for what LYLE is. We help each other to succeed and we are one unit, one whole. Whoever is in this team right now, is safe. The behavior that the team has displayed has given us a poor image and even drove out new helpful members like Dustin. It's a fucking shame.

Any further additions to the team will be discussed with officers, and if they are added, will go through a trial period.

I don't want to see anyone else quitting for stupid reasons. If you are LYLE, be LYLE. If you leave for selfish reasons, my opinion is stay gone. Today was a damn nightmare. This game is a release from our daily problems and shouldn't be a stress.

KingCheerios #1.

well, what about a change in member policy then. someone applies for the team, and we take like 2 days to make on the teamboard a decisionpoll if he or she should be allowed to join.

could look like this:

random example :

is double jj allowed to join lyle?

no - quakkz

no - robofiend

no - jstud

no - thebloo

and so on

who doesnt manage to vote in that time can gtfo, and if there are more positive than negative votes he can join.

just a suggestion from me, but i would prefer that all the time about inviting ppl before asking anyone :(

p.s:

i love u jj <3

hue

edit: im stupid, have overseen your new way of recruiting members in your prior post

KingCheerios #1.

Heartfelt speech 11/10

In other news, Robo, JJ duel me already

gib pinsir fgt

[spoiler]

mad? promise i'll battle you tomorrow, gotta pretend to study for exam tonight 

[/spoiler]

here's a pep talk:

[spoiler]

forrest3.jpg

"don't b a fgt"

[/spoiler]

uh what else

is double jj allowed to join lyle?

hahahah ofc no

Pls no

[spoiler]

funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

[/spoiler]

Shit, who was it a couple days ago that offered me that beast male venusaur to breed with my cacneas, because I just hatched a nice female cacnea that only needs a better def. ;_; I would very much like to use that venusaur so I can finally stop breeding spikey plants.

Well guys, I might be leaving the game for a while, don't know if perm or not. If I have something of yours let me know, if I do end up going I'll pass leadership to Vorred/Pokennon

I think it's just Robos Gligar I have, if I got something else tell me, if there's something you want, tell me. If you wanna keep in touch tell me your Skype name

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.