[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

What eggroll the Lakers beat the Houston Rockets in a triple overtime thriller? Jodie Meeks scores 11 3's and Dwight Howard fouled out from frustration when he couldn't handle the beast that is known as Jordan Hill???

Lakers so bad... w/o nash playing they can't win :D jking kobe though lost his touch ^_^ anyways congrats to them Rockets :D

WHY!

5hXdPOD.jpg

Can someone please explain to me how this shroomish knows Focus Punch. IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING ARMS FOR CHRIST SAKE. Does it have some vines in the hole in its head that act as fists? Does it have invisible arms like a fucking goomba playing baseball. I don't understand the logic behind this and it pisses me off. 

WHY!

5hXdPOD.jpg

Can someone please explain to me how this shroomish knows Focus Punch. IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING ARMS FOR CHRIST SAKE. Does it have some vines in the hole in its head that act as fists? Does it have invisible arms like a fucking goomba playing baseball. I don't understand the logic behind this and it pisses me off. 

Pokelogic.

WHY!

5hXdPOD.jpg

tumblr_mzs8iio6ez1rm47bro1_500.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.