[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Grats JJ :D I bet it was pure RNG that made you win...

[spoiler]jk <3[spoiler]I keep all the best Omas for myself, imagine how would I feel when a team mate would kick my ass with an Omastar he received from me[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Hahahah well I'm quite fortunate for it my friend! I don't know if you deal in shinies, but when I get my krabby shoot me an offer. I'll give you first dibsies since you been helping me out.

Hahahah well I'm quite fortunate for it my friend! I don't know if you deal in shinies, but when I get my krabby shoot me an offer. I'll give you first dibsies since you been helping me out.

Afaik, Daniel used the WRONG Omastar, not the one I gave him, but the one that was borrowed from another team mate. If he wouldn't switch... well... :P

About shinies- I completly don't care about them ;) Sell the Krabby and get some monies for yourself so you can afford some EQ tms and RS tutors... :p

[spoiler]About the helping part- hey, that's what friends are for![/spoiler]

Afaik, Daniel used the WRONG Omastar, not the one I gave him, but the one that was borrowed from another team mate. If he wouldn't switch... well... :P

About shinies- I completly don't care about them ;) Sell the Krabby and get some monies for yourself so you can afford some EQ tms and RS tutors... :P

now kiss

About shinies- I completly don't care about them ;) Sell the Krabby and get some monies for yourself so you can afford some EQ tms and RS tutors... :P

now kiss

Nope. Hugs. 

first legendary pve dungeon coming soon, noone will get a lvl 100 from me cause u laughed about my effort leveling my comps to 100 now fgts

:D

Wha wha? I gave admiration and praise Quakkzy!

[spoiler] Don't need your stupid 100 Gods, I have my own 100s to wreck a beezy with, including a Steelix ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh [/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.