[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

no mixmence or even ddance ttar? get out now
Besides why would you want to quit your highly successful team to come join us scrubs

You made a comment in my last thread stating that "you dont care about stupid stars"

But I would think that youd care alot about stupid stars, CONSIDERING YOU ARE ONE!

You made a comment in my last thread stating that "you dont care about stupid stars"

But I would think that youd care alot about stupid stars, CONSIDERING YOU ARE ONE!

You're really complaining about someone giving you 1 star on your profile lol pls... I can give a fuck about it lets take a look at our give a fuck-o-meter

[spoiler]

Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif

As you can see our give a fuck-o-meter is harshly low, so bye bye take care now[/spoiler]

You're really complaining about someone giving you 1 star on your profile lol pls... I can give a fuck about it lets take a look at our give a fuck-o-meter

[spoiler]

Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif

As you can see our give a fuck-o-meter is harshly low, so bye bye take care now[/spoiler]

My childhood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM6sTtQeavI

[spoiler]

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-squidward.j

Combining themes and ideas. 

[/spoiler]

Hello!

Well i left my old team and I was wondering if i could join yours

I do have comps about 15+ I just don't battle much because my laptop overheats and crash

Besides that i trade shinies

I also ev train

I'm not sure if you're recruiting or not so do not take this offensive or anything if you're not.

We can talk in game later.

Hello!

Well i left my old team and I was wondering if i could join yours

I do have comps about 15+ I just don't battle much because my laptop overheats and crash

Besides that i trade shinies

I also ev train

I'm not sure if you're recruiting or not so do not take this offensive or anything if you're not.

The Shiny Donphan man in LYLE?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.