[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Super LYLE Friends,

No hard feelings mi amigos. I'm headed on a PokeMMO spiritual journey. Needed to see what life was like out and about in the wild. Ya'll mean a lot to me and I wish you all the best, especially KingBowser. The homie has made a lot of progress in this game and I hope he kicks the shit out of Amanu and Frags. Masters Masters Master. The very best. JSTUD, you know you're my boy for life. Rhasta pasta is the best nig around. Hope he doesn't go cray cray without the JJ. Quakkz, you sir are a breeding legend and one of the chillest dudes on server. Robofiend I love you like my kid brother who grew up and started beating the crap out of me at everything. You're too good. If you need anything just come whisper. TheBloo I can honestly say that you made this team great. Your help got us to where we are today and I just want to say thanks. It was unbelievable when we got you to join and even more unbelievable when you stayed. Now for the diggler eggroll... shit man, you're just too cool. By far and away the guy I want to be in life. Started out doing work for us and never complained once. Now you're a god damn boss and lovin' it. As for the rest of ya'll... damn... been a pleasure.

Adios guys. Maybe LYLE will see the JJ again someday when my journey is over.

Super LYLE Friends,

No hard feelings mi amigos. I'm headed on a PokeMMO spiritual journey. Needed to see what life was like out and about in the wild. Ya'll mean a lot to me and I wish you all the best, especially KingBowser. The homie has made a lot of progress in this game and I hope he kicks the shit out of Amanu and Frags. Masters Masters Master. The very best. JSTUD, you know you're my boy for life. Rhasta pasta is the best nig around. Hope he doesn't go cray cray without the JJ. Quakkz, you sir are a breeding legend and one of the chillest dudes on server. Robofiend I love you like my kid brother who grew up and started beating the crap out of me at everything. You're too good. If you need anything just come whisper. TheBloo I can honestly say that you made this team great. Your help got us to where we are today and I just want to say thanks. It was unbelievable when we got you to join and even more unbelievable when you stayed. Now for the diggler eggroll... shit man, you're just too cool. By far and away the guy I want to be in life. Started out doing work for us and never complained once. Now you're a god damn boss and lovin' it. As for the rest of ya'll... damn... been a pleasure.

plz some back ._.

u are all overreacting srsly, 1 decision breaks everything what u build up with lyle?

Super LYLE Friends,

No hard feelings mi amigos. I'm headed on a PokeMMO spiritual journey. Needed to see what life was like out and about in the wild. Ya'll mean a lot to me and I wish you all the best, especially Fishtickles. The homie has made a lot of progress in this game and I hope he kicks the shit out Fishtickles and Fishtickles. Masters Masters Master. The very best. Fishtickles, you know you're my boy for life. Fish Wish is the best nig around. Hope he doesn't go cray cray without the JJ. Fish, you sir are a breeding legend and one of the chillest dudes on server.Fish I love you like my kid brother who grew up and started beating the crap out of me at everything. You're too good. If you need anything just come whisper. Fish, I can honestly say that you made this team great. Your help got us to where we are today and I just want to say thanks. It was unbelievable when we got you to join and even more unbelievable when you stayed. Now for the diggler Fishtickles. shit man, you're just too cool. By far and away the guy I want to be in life. Started out doing work for us and never complained once. Now you're a god damn boss and lovin' it. As for the rest of ya'll... damn... been a pleasure.

JJ it would have never worked out between us.

Super LYLE Friends,

Hurry up on ur journey. I still need to beat you in a duel, but it will be meaningless if you are not a LYLE member when i do it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.