[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

probably doing a 1 week break or something , did too much breeding last week, tired of that :D gonna give u guys back stuff i have from you (bloos ditto etc.) and need back my ditto then.

hope im still in the team when i logg in then next time, pls no blood.

If they kept me around during my one month leave im sure they'll keep you around haha. I gotta know what you want me to do with ur eevee, scizor, and marro. I can sell them and have the money w8ing for you when you come back.

unfortunate most of these shitties suck here besides doublejj and jstud.

Thanks for the "sort of" love eredita. Sorry about how things turned out and I apologize for any of the accusations that were stated of me toward you. I was not on, I did not taste blood with you.

Oh hey, check out JJ's rapping skills

[spoiler]Lyrics[/spoiler]

#theycallmehusreecuzimhustling

probably doing a 1 week break or something , did too much breeding last week, tired of that :D gonna give u guys back stuff i have from you (bloos ditto etc.) and need back my ditto then.

hope im still in the team when i logg in then next time, pls no blood.

#blood

Well hopefully you stay in the forums, but we understand. Ill stop Joey from his "there will be blood", but McSmithy is gonna miss those scrap comps.

Petition to kick shun... if we let eredita go, we can let this guy go.

Thanks for the "sort of" love eredita. Sorry about how things turned out and I apologize for any of the accusations that were stated of me toward you. I was not on, I did not taste blood with you.

i didnt beleive them and i know it was fish, and you werent even at the server yet. also I'm done with pokemmo, and I left sooo. point is, fish is a bitch

If they kept me around during my one month leave im sure they'll keep you around haha. I gotta know what you want me to do with ur eevee, scizor, and marro. I can sell them and have the money w8ing for you when you come back.

pls keep trying to sell that stuff, im not that long gone :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.