[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Maybe we should have a voting CM / GM thread every month or week as per situation where the community choses their representatives.

too many trolls. voters would have to be filtered somehow to prevent alts/trolls who quit the game this will not affect/5 year olds ect.... and ofc the staff would have to want to do this.

Maybe we should have a voting CM / GM thread every month or week as per situation where the community choses their representatives.

The current staff members do a pretty good job moderating certain areas like support and bug report but it was a pretty shitty idea to make people with little to no experience competing in charge of the competitive community. imo making it so that people can vote for CMs whose only purpose is to host tourneys makes more sense and is more likely to happen than voting for every CM. I think theres no way in hell that devs/upper level staff are gonna allow people to decide on who becomes a GM.

Hey guys, just wanted to write and say how proud I am of all of you. [LYLE] KingCheerios has been around for a year and I can honestly say that JSTUD, KingBowser, and I have learned and improved from each and every one of our members. From eggroll to TheBloo to Fishtickles our team has become one of the premiere guilds in this MMO. I hope that [LYLE] will live on and thrive even after our old members move on from this game (if we ever do). It's also given me great pride to think that the majority of our members grew in the competitive scene and that we taught eachother how to become great, when many of us knew so little. I can still remember eggroll in his bear suit and me trying to scam Fish for his godly Breloom that he sold for pennies on the dollar to some random. I can recall TheBloo tagless one random tournament and me messaging him to join up. I can also remember coming back from my retirement and meeting the new members that have also helped to make this team great, those including Robofiend, Rhastaman, CodylRamey, PokeCROmaster, and a few others which have since stopped playing. To those young bloods trying to ascend and to those just now, or once again, trying to tap into the competitive scene (I'm pointing at you Quakkz and Kizhaz), I wish you luck.

It's been great guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.