[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Well family, every year or so I have a moment where I think to myself, "It's time to quit this game." That time has come once more and here we are once again. I told myself that I only played this game for the competitive atmosphere and for the relationships that I've built along the way. Well, unfortunately I'm losing passion competing in this game and frankly I'm just losing. So the competitive aspect is gone. The relationships I've built, well I've burnt so many bridges it's hard to keep track. I kicked half of LYLE and have pissed off pretty much everyone outside the team as well. Despite my accolades, these salty bastards shit on my name and I have no reason to stick around to endure this crap. Hell, even staff reffing my matches have joined in on the fun.

screenshot_1501448974.png

So to a few of you, mad respect. To a few of you, fuck off. 

I'll be finishing off this PSL Season as Manager and after that, well you probably won't be seeing or hearing from me much at all.

I'll be selling my non-OT's off slowly over that period as well. So for you committed few, take a gander at my collection as they present themselves in the trade corner. 

=)

EDIT: Gotta finish up this doctorate so I can get more hoes and cash than Cathzuzerolini anyways

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.