[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:
  • And with that, LYLE is signing off

What a sad thing to find right after waking up...

It has been a few months, but I felt I was at home. Thank you for everything, I guess is time get over it

Edited by Zigh
25 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

@Aura QUICK THIS IS UR TIME TO SCAVENGE SOME GOOD PLAYERS

We're never hunting for players from other teams like scavengers, anyone who likes to join can ask it. It's up to anyone to be where they feel they will be good :). It's sad to read LYLE is gone now, I got to like many of you, I got to lose my nerve with many of you (maybe you did too with me xD) and I always liked the rivalry between us, even tho sometimes people took them too far. I just hope you get together sometimes in the future and comeback to play and participate in tourneys and stuff because you will be missed. To the new ones (in a history in LYLE sense) like LifeStyle, Jovi, K9, aftershocker, Doc keep playing, you're all really good players and I think it is a mistake if you stop playing, you can achieve anything you want in any team you want or in no team at all, so I would like you to continue participating. So until next time LYLE o7 

21 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

We're never hunting for players from other teams like scavengers, anyone who likes to join can ask it. It's up to anyone to be where they feel they will be good :). It's sad to read LYLE is gone now, I got to like many of you, I got to lose my nerve with many of you (maybe you did too with me xD) and I always liked the rivalry between us, even tho sometimes people took them too far. I just hope you get together sometimes in the future and comeback to play and participate in tourneys and stuff because you will be missed. To the new ones (in a history in LYLE sense) like LifeStyle, Jovi, K9, aftershocker, Doc keep playing, you're all really good players and I think it is a mistake if you stop playing, you can achieve anything you want in any team you want or in no team at all, so I would like you to continue participating. So until next time LYLE o7 

why u mention life before me?

Die 

6 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Yeah but I only wanted to kick jovi

u love me doc 

Ok, first and foremost... It's your team and you guys can do what you want with it.  Second of all, if by disbanding this team it helps you guys move on or become more focused or successful in IRL then i get it... this game addictive as fuck.  So these things take precedence over any of the following... but...

Your an idiot JJ and fuck you

I sincerely mean that too. I understand this team hasn't been what it used to be in your eyes or perhaps in the eyes of a few others but what the fuck dude?  This is some legit middle school girl tissy fit shit.

LYLE has won 66% of OU official Shiney prizes since I joined.

^That is an indication of an upcoming dynasty more than anything... to disband a team with a record like that is above and beyond foolish.  Not only that, but I know LYLE players were winning officials in other tiers too.  I simply don't follow anything but OU.  I wouldn't be surprised if LYLE has won 4+ shineys in the last month alone... that is more than many teams have won over years of existence.  How the fuck you justify disbanding such a dynasty?

The culture of LYLE is unique and more than likely will not be replicated.

JJ, when you say things like "It's time for you guys to make your own team" its obvious you don't realize what you guys created.  Building a team is fucking hard.  Getting good players is hard.  Building a team with good players where team chat doesn't make you cringe so fucking hard your eyes bleed is damn near impossible.  You guys have this and so much more... and yet you throw it all away.  It is clear to me that part of this success is due to how you recruit but also how you manage the team internally.

Stop acting like a low T wussy and invite everyone back

^100% serious.  This team has evolved to the point you can step back and let it run itself.  Rather than disbanding why don't you simply take on a less active roll and let some one else take the helm?  You say shit like "bowser isn't active" but dude was online giving dope advice to @LifeStyle as he won that shiny marowak not but a few days ago... It just blows my mind that you guys want to pack it up and close up shop at a time like this.

A sincere thank you

This might seem out of place but fuck it... at this point it seems as if you guys really are going to go the route of the Low T wussy boys and close the team so I will throw it out there for all to see.  I really appreciate you guys giving me a chance, and being the team that supported me and helped me with my first official.  I really mean this, and I cannot emphasize it enough.  The day I joined LYLE the quality of my life increased.  I'm talking about my IRL quality of life btw.  For me I often struggle with the question of "Is pokemmo an addiction, a nerdy video game I play or could it possibly be a legitimate hobby".  I'm not sure if any of you ask yourselves questions like this or not... but for me I would dig deeper with it.  I would look at the other players in the game, especially on my team and ask myself what I thought of them and being the kind of guy that engages in the same activities as them.... prior to joining LYLE allow me to share a few of the observations I toyed with:

Team #1:

"Edating" Players dedicating time to go on dates with "girls" in game.  Some of these players even claimed to be in BF/GF relationships with players in the game

Excessive discussions about Japanese cartoons. 

Chat spam "no u" "pie b gud" "love u bby" "no u" "no u" "no u" ">.<" "no u"

Team #2:

This one is a bit harder to summarize.  But I was involved with players who, some of which, clearly have type B cluster personality disorders...

Players photo shopping images of other players faces onto animals and spamming in discord.

Distasteful and excess harassment of other players in game.

Questionable coaching and team ethics.  I suspect some of my past team mates intentionally coached me bad moves to prevent me from winning officials.

I'm going out of my way to list these activities I noticed, and, without judging or labeling them... let you see the kind of shit that is out there.  And that I never noticed ANY of this shit on LYLE.

"WTF, I am addicted to this nerdy pokemon video game and my team mates are lifeless losers who have nothing better to do than Photoshop some kids face onto an animal and spam it on a discord server for a bunch of nerds to see"

^The day I joined LYLE was the day I no longer had those kinds of thoughts.  A bit rambling and long winded, but seriously @DoubleJ ty for giving me a chance man.  For a while there it seemed like I might be able to convince myself pokemmo can be a hobby and my teammates could theoretically be cool ass dudes.

Wow ok.... So I wasn't planning on making a post like that but fuck it... seems like we are in some strange times here.  I did want to make a post thanking everyone on LYLE who helped me win that shiney comp zam.

@LifeStyle

@KaynineXL

@DestructX

@kevola

@DoctorPBC

@NikhilR - Double shout out to you for the free buy into the finals btw.  You the fucking man!

^Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.  Don't think I did but damn I felt like I was in the drivers seat all that tournament, and you guys represent the kind of players I want on my team.  Major props and If I can help you guys win tournaments let me know, I got your back.

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Lmao didn't even mention me

fuck u 

E: Also it was me who vouched for you, not JJ, in the team...no1 wanted you in, just thought I'd clarify that 

I always said he was good 

Just now, Murcielago said:

@BlackJovi = god.

the shout outs were just for ppl online during the tournament.  Your def. one of my fav players in the game and your greatness has rubbed off on me :)

ahah now we good 

Just now, kevola said:

I always said he was good 

but u never take the extra step 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.