[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, Parke said:

Yeah, probably wouldnt happen like. LYLE dont really have nothing to prove they're obviously the GOAT when it comes to teams on here, but I mean LYLE could do it to flex on em as @DoubleJ would say

u mean

FLEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

Geni I liked you

its a well known fact I was once a LYLE hater, bringing up dead ghosts doesnt help the fact I left AURA bcos scum everywhere

liked? rip me, then.

i know u were, i was there for some of it XD i didnt post it to give u bad rep, but if u feel like i did, il take it down, anytime

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.