[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

You guys sure can't stop talking about me, you're flattering me so much :) Maybe instead of shitposting you will git gud and try winning something you haven't won in 14 months? I can give you some advices if you would want.

e: crown me peasants

Edited by RysPicz
1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

You guys sure can't stop talking about me, you're flattering me so much :) Maybe instead of shitposting you will git gud and try winning something you haven't won in 14 months? I can give you some advices if you would want.

e: crown me peasants

I will take ur advices pls daddy

4 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

It's ok Kay, we have nothing to prove to any of these plebs when we've got 11 Championships under our belt without a single win within the past 14 months. They have what... 4? Cute. 

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Git gud

Other than that, more seriously and banter aside, it really is sad like fuck to see one of the best teams in mmo history to be on such decline. We rarely fight anymore because you guys rarely venture out of 1st or 2nd round. You have individualities and that's about it, I believe you do realise there is a problem but it's for you to identify ;)

Good luck in this TT, with Rai taking this game seriously you actually might go further.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

It's ok Kay, we have nothing to prove to any of these plebs when we've got 11 Championships under our belt without a single win within the past 14 months. They have what... 4? Cute. 

Aura was formed WAY after lyle, not to mention we were a social team rather than comp for a very long time. Besides, it isn't about the distant past, currently we all know how you fare in TT. Keep reminding yourself the past, we will keep linking September's TT bracket where you got 6-0d and bowser had the most ridiculous excuse ever: "i did not have enough rng".

=) Git gid.

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Aura was formed WAY after lyle, not to mention we were a social team rather than comp for a very long time.

That would be fine if it were true, but sadly it's just not. Your first TT was November 2013, which was a mere 7 months after we started playing. You can go on and on trying to tug your own uguu here, but well I guess that's just what you're best at. 

Good luck =)

19 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Other than that, more seriously and banter aside, it really is sad like fuck to see one of the best teams in mmo history to be on such decline. We rarely fight anymore because you guys rarely venture out of 1st or 2nd round. You have individualities and that's about it, I believe you do realise there is a problem but it's for you to identify ;)

Good luck in this TT, with Rai taking this game seriously you actually might go further.

Aura was formed WAY after lyle, not to mention we were a social team rather than comp for a very long time. Besides, it isn't about the distant past, currently we all know how you fare in TT. Keep reminding yourself the past, we will keep linking September's TT bracket where you got 6-0d and bowser had the most ridiculous excuse ever: "i did not have enough rng".

=) Git gid.

I think we've all identified the problem Forf. A lot of LYLE do not play anymore, this had been said many times but it seems to go over your pooped head.

The bowser excuse was he forgot to put sturdy on Skarmory, nothing to do with hax you cringe tard

Edited by KaynineXL
6 minutes ago, Parke said:

Can we just see a LYLE vs AURA event where its TT format and like 6/7 battles. So like 2 OU 2 UU 2 NU & 1 Doubles. Settle this shitstorm once and for all. I'd be entertained by it thats for sure

fuck this would be so lit

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.