[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

I don't think I have a bug in my ear, or else I would feel / hear it? I forgot to mention I'm having a cold, so that's probably from it

all of thats shits connected somehow, but a normal cold shouldnt do that. sinus infection on the other hand could be the problem. i myself got a massive fucking toothache last time i had it, fucking horrible

3 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I don't think I have a bug in my ear, or else I would feel / hear it? I forgot to mention I'm having a cold, so that's probably from it

Was just joke, but that crap happens haha. Regarding the ear ache, just don't stick your finger in there and see if it goes away after a couple days. If it starts draining you might want to get it checked out. 

16 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

My throat hurts, my nose is full of shit, my ear hurts and I want to die.

You feel any better this am? Have someone take a flashlight and take a look at the back of your throat. If you have any white crusting you should probs get checked out. You having any fever or cold sweats?

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

You feel any better this am? Have someone take a flashlight and take a look at the back of your throat. If you have any white crusting you should probs get checked out. You having any fever or cold sweats?

Took a painkiller and drank some tea my mum made for my throat, slept a lot also, feeling better now

44 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

Mmmm boy I really love technology, it's so good and always doing what it's supposed to. My PC just so considerate these days, it was such a drag to go through all those buttons to shut down, now it just does it on it's own.

Man screw technology

To be fair, if i was ur computer i would shut down as well

3 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

Mmmm boy I really love technology, it's so good and always doing what it's supposed to. My PC just so considerate these days, it was such a drag to go through all those buttons to shut down, now it just does it on it's own.

Man screw technology

That's probably happening cuz you didn't like my shop yet.

Edited by LifeStyle

Dear eggroll,

We regret to inform you your application to LYLE has been rejected. Reasons: Sig game too weak, body too frail, and more reasons i'm honestly too embarrassed to put down.  However, please do not hesitate to reapply so we may laugh at your short comings again. 

Regards

Gleyo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.