[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Im gonna guess its some form of transportation. I thought it might be legs but the burnt thing got me. Then i thought maybe gasoline. Gasoline can be liquid or gas in normal conditions, and in extreme conditions it can be a solid. It gets burnt while in use and cant ever be used again afterwards. It also is the resource used to get to the market and back. 

Im gonna guess its some form of transportation. I thought it might be legs but the burnt thing got me. Then i thought maybe gasoline. Gasoline can be liquid or gas in normal conditions, and in extreme conditions it can be a solid. It gets burnt while in use and cant ever be used again afterwards. It also is the resource used to get to the market and back.

it acts a link so ofcourse it helps in transportation but you are still thinkin in the wrong direction...

Another Hint : though it does the job of transportation ,transportation is not the its sole purpose.and the job of transportation is only of supplying stuff from the market to the kitchen....nothing more.

Okay now let me ask you when you say "while staying apart of the being itself" are you referring to the being who owns the kitchen or to whatever this being is. Bc you said it makes a link between another beings kitchen. Which means that whatever this thing is can be referred to as a being.  

being owns the kitchen as well as the 'it' ....so it is a part of the being and it connects the being's kitchen to the market.Whats so hard to understand lol ? the answer is almost obvious lol...this is like the simplest riddle ever,for fucks sake someone tell the correct answer already lol

being owns the kitchen as well as the 'it' ....so it is a part of the being and it connects the being's kitchen to the market.Whats so hard to understand lol ? the answer is almost obvious lol...this is like the simplest riddle ever,for fucks sake someone tell the correct answer already lol

But "it" is apart of the being right? And "it" is only used for market transportation.

it's your brain.

the kitchen is the brain itself, the market is the blood in your body, since the brain needs from the blood from your body it technically "controls" the blood flow.  Without a brain you can't walk or do anything for that matter (old man with stick).  And... if you fry your brain from drugs or something you can't get it back because it can't heal itself once damaged.

You just went too deep egg ...so deep that you became an omlett,it aint brain and lol 'it' abd 'kitchen' aint the same thing...And Cody its sole pupose is not only transporation !!! It is a part of the being but is serves more purpose too....transportation of stuff from market to kitchen is the only transportation related thing it does.

Imma give a main hint after another wrong answer.

A doctor must never complain...Also man never do it as a public service,think of it as a business like here most docs after getting enough capital open up hospitals and when believe people will always come cause there are just way too many patients....Also when the hospital is up and runnin most of em just sit bacl at home,get employess and more than dealing with patients they just become more like a supreme manager comin to hospital for one round a day and then doing whatever else they want all day...but thats India for you cause way too many patients and people LF jobs...no idea if its the same where you at...

Back to the riddle:
Another hint: The being cannot move,nor can the 'it'.....lets say if they are at spot A then they gonna stay at it forever unless a tornado or some shit comes and their kitchen can move a lil bit like lets say cause of wind...but even they do not go away they just move to n frow and come back to the old spot.Also kitchen too is a part of the being ofcourse....

Back to the riddle:
Another hint: The being cannot move,nor can the 'it'.....lets say if they are at spot A then they gonna stay at it forever unless a tornado or some shit comes and their kitchen can move a lil bit like lets say cause of wind...but even they do not go away they just move to n frow and come back to the old spot.Also kitchen too is a part of the being ofcourse....

I bet its an autistic12 year old with a broken spine

A doctor must never complain...Also man never do it as a public service,think of it as a business like here most docs after getting enough capital open up hospitals and when believe people will always come cause there are just way too many patients....Also when the hospital is up and runnin most of em just sit bacl at home,get employess and more than dealing with patients they just become more like a supreme manager comin to hospital for one round a day and then doing whatever else they want all day...but thats India for you cause way too many patients and people LF jobs...no idea if its the same where you at...

Back to the riddle:

Dude you just made me more confused.

The being is a tree, the "it" is its roots, the kitchen is the environment, and the market is the Earth.

FUCK YEAH !!!! DOUBLEJJ IS THE WINNER !!!

Being is tree

It is not the roots though...it is the stem...

kitchen are the leaves (chlorophyll)

And market is the soil (provides water etc)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.