[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, Argorok2017 said:

JJ still up here posting like he thinks he means anything anymore. Ya know, I wish I had a bunch of wins some years ago so I could pretend I was still good.

I mean, this is my thread. And to add I'm like in the Top 10 of players in 2016 thanks to @gbwead and his awesome power rankings. 

But that's beside the point I imagine. 

Just now, Munya said:

Probably, I highly dislike all 3d zelda games so if that has anything to do with one I would likely miss that reference.

So either you're telling me you're a throwback SNES/NES player, or you really haven't ever played what is the greatest game known to the universe on the N64... at this point I truly am confused. 

I actually beat ocarina just so that people could not use the excuse "well you never gave it a chance" or "you never played it" despite the fact I disliked that game from start to end.

The Seasons games were actually my first zelda games, but I have played and enjoyed all of the old top down style of zelda games.

1 minute ago, Munya said:

I actually beat ocarina just so that people could not use the excuse "well you never gave it a chance" or "you never played it" despite the fact I disliked that game from start to end.

The Seasons games were actually my first zelda games, but I have played and enjoyed all of the old top down style of zelda games.

But did you play it on the 3DS or the N64 in its prime...

I don't, I got to play fantastic games like twisted metal 1/2, even 3, the jet moto series, crash bandicoots, spyros, gex, blast chamber, poy poy, so many good games it just gos on and on.

The only thing I regret not having been able to play more of than I did was Goldeneye and Perfect Dark because those two games were fantastic.

Just now, Munya said:

I don't, I got to play fantastic games like twisted metal 1/2, even 3, the jet moto series, crash bandicoots, spyros, gex, blast chamber, poy poy, so many good games it just gos on and on.

The only thing I regret not having been able to play more of than I did was Goldeneye and Perfect Dark because those two games were fantastic.

Perfect Dark and the laptop sentry gun is life. Also introduced AI opponents in multiplayer. Truly a masterpiece. 

Loved perfect dark for all the modifiers you could set and all of the really unique weapons, farsight, fly by wire rockets, sentry guns as you pointed out, those really annoying grenades that like, disarm you or w/e, turning punch speed up to reallly fast with ohko's.  Just so much shit you could do and it was all amazing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.