[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Hey LYLE, I'v spoken to a bunch of you in game and appreciate most of you understand my decision on leaving to start fresh. I still really do enjoy speaking to you guys and I respect you all a lot, evidently as it is the reason I stayed in LYLE for 2 years.

I'm just making this post so I can get a chance to give a real goodbye to those who I didn't manage to speak to, I don't want no bad blood between us. Of course I see you all as friends still and I hope you feel the same way with me. There's not one exact reason why I left, but the main reason was just simply I was bored and I wanted something new. LYLE wasn't like how it was when Bow, Raai, Nik, Des, Plat, Gypss(there's many more, but I'd be going all day) were actively logging in and LYLE were running over everyone. I got the pleasure to be here from when I started and I'm really happy I was able to get some wins back for LYLE, but ultimately I wouldn't have won nowhere near as much as I did if it wasn't for you guys trolling me and laughing at my mistakes. I don't know if this fresh start with my own team will make the game less stale for me, but there's only one way to find out, right now I'm pretty hyped and it hasn't been like this in a while.

I see some of you have already decided to unfriend me, and that's fine. I know it's ironic for me to say this after I left, but LYLE is built around loyalty and probably contributes most towards the success lyle had so I can understand if you take a dislike to me. See you all around and stay in touch.

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Hey LYLE, I'v spoken to a bunch of you in game and appreciate most of you understand my decision on leaving to start fresh. I still really do enjoy speaking to you guys and I respect you all a lot, evidently as it is the reason I stayed in LYLE for 2 years.

I'm just making this post so I can get a chance to give a real goodbye to those who I didn't manage to speak to, I don't want no bad blood between us. Of course I see you all as friends still and I hope you feel the same way with me. There's not one exact reason why I left, but the main reason was just simply I was bored and I wanted something new. LYLE wasn't like how it was when Bow, Raai, Nik, Des, Plat, Gypss(there's many more, but I'd be going all day) were actively logging in and LYLE were running over everyone. I got the pleasure to be here from when I started and I'm really happy I was able to get some wins back for LYLE, but ultimately I wouldn't have won nowhere near as much as I did if it wasn't for you guys trolling me and laughing at my mistakes. I don't know if this fresh start with my own team will make the game less stale for me, but there's only one way to find out, right now I'm pretty hyped and it hasn't been like this in a while.

I see some of you have already decided to unfriend me, and that's fine. I know it's ironic for me to say this after I left, but LYLE is built around loyalty and probably contributes most towards the success lyle had so I can understand if you take a dislike to me. See you all around and stay in touch.

Image result for traitor

@DoubleJSo a few people left because they want to try something new, big fucking deal. They didn't leave on bad blood to go join another team that was already established like AURA (whom I know you dislike). If you want to sit there and be so hypocritical then why the fuck did you accept Doc when he was a traitor to AURA? (spiderman memes for life Doc) You sit there and bash traitors left and fucking right and yet you accept them into your team? Also your post saying if you don't have anything good to post don't post at all. How about the probably at least 10 pages you have of comments that mean nothing and do nothing but waste space? Grow up, not everyone is going to want to sit in the same damn place their entire time on MMO.

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I don't think he understood hotajj all that well. Too young i suppose. 

I guess you being part of hotajj includes turning on people who are your friends and unfriending them right?

But hey, I've got nothing against you except for acting like a childish 2 year old. Keep doing you though fam.

Edited by Argorok2017
King Me
1 minute ago, Argorok2017 said:

I guess you being part of hotajj includes turning on people who are your friends and unfriending them right?

But hey, I've got nothing against you except for acting like a childish 2 year old. Keep doing you though fam.

Apparently I'm a topic of conversation.

Cool =)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.