[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Cody that is why EV training must be done with objective of public service....and even when doing it for profit motive think of it as public service so as to stay satisfied.And hell yeah EV service is shittiest job to do and the money is just few Ks which you can just make by selling bred pokemon and even make in 100s cause almost every pokemon bred these days is near godly.

Haha im all for public service. But only when it comes to feeding the hungry or clothing the poor. I think im gonna just raise my prices eventually. The money is just not worth the trouble. It barely supports my breeding habbits which i can barely do anymore bc of all the EVing I have to do haha.

Haha im all for public service. But only when it comes to feeding the hungry or clothing the poor. I think im gonna just raise my prices eventually. The money is just not worth the trouble. It barely supports my breeding habbits which i can barely do anymore bc of all the EVing I have to do haha.

You know go do that...Dont charge no less than 40k in my opinion...You see when I had the business I always felt wrong while increasing prices because I feared decrese in clients or loss of goodwill but now I realize that all that shit doesn't matter...EV Training services are for the rich and thats how it should be.Those who pay less fuck them and those who do the same service for lesser price let them grind their ass off while you do one rich client and make what he makes in 5...you feel me ?

You know go do that...Dont charge no less than 40k in my opinion...You see when I had the business I always felt wrong while increasing prices because I feared decrese in clients or loss of goodwill but now I realize that all that shit doesn't matter...EV Training services are for the rich and thats how it should be.Those who pay less fuck them and those who do the same service for lesser price let them grind their ass off while you do one rich client and make what he makes in 5...you feel me ?

Yea dude, thats the way i saw it in the first place haha. 

cody there's a reason i always overpay you. raise your prices ffs.

So I got fifa 14 for the xbox for chrissy but inside my xbox case was a ps3 game. Whats worse is it was bought at the store I work -_-

We have saying in hindi for such situations
'chullu bhar paani me doob maro'
meaning go drown yourself in a handful of water xP

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.