[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Hello Hello, @Artemiseta and I have been busy breeding for the active competitive players in the team and will be handing out our XMAS gifts on Saturday, December 17th at around 10am PST. We'd love for you to be on so we can all share in the gifts that we are giving. 

Also, Art had that wonderful idea of doing a Secret Santa this year, so I think we'll have that gift exchange the next day, on Sunday, at the same time (10am PST). We plan on doing it early just because of holiday traveling and what not. 

Happy Holidays scrubs. 

ew my net is stupid lately. I can see everyones messages in real time but god forbid I try to write something, it will take at least 40seconds to go through with my 12000 ping. Yet I have ~250 when I log on. Can't even have two things using the internet at the same time, they both crash... but I still have an internet connection. Telstra you're so bad ;_;

32 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

ew my net is stupid lately. I can see everyones messages in real time but god forbid I try to write something, it will take at least 40seconds to go through with my 12000 ping. Yet I have ~250 when I log on. Can't even have two things using the internet at the same time, they both crash... but I still have an internet connection. Telstra you're so bad ;_;

I sorry 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.