[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

1 minute ago, Kizhaz said:

But then I have to download it too :/ only reason I got ts was because lyle talking me into it. We gonna change in another 2 years too?

You actually don't have to download it, you can use discord in a web browser. 

@BlackJovi so I wasn't really there when all the drama went down. But I'd like to apologize for some certain people who thought it would be fun to call you out on some stuff which was uncalled for. I feel bad seeing as you are a friend of mine and that it is my teammate, well ex. But yeah sorry that they bothered you.

@KaynineXL same goes to you. I am aware this same member was behind it and I am sorry some members bothered you aswell. I hope you 2 don't have any hard feelings toward RISE. 

Again we are sorry.

Just now, TheChampionMike said:

@BlackJovi so I wasn't really there when all the drama went down. But I'd like to apologize for some certain people who thought it would be fun to call you out on some stuff which was uncalled for. I feel bad seeing as you are a friend of mine and that it is my teammate, well ex. But yeah sorry that they bothered you.

@KaynineXL same goes to you. I am aware this same member was behind it and I am sorry some members bothered you aswell. I hope you 2 don't have any hard feelings toward RISE. 

Again we are sorry.

nah all good fam 

2 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

Again we are sorry.

no worries.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.