[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

40 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Since we a comp team and all, I gotta call out my boy Platoons. You shit toons. Get gud. As incentive to get gud, gonna post a challenge. If you can win a tournament, I'll make you a Commander AND I'll grunt Des and Kaynine for u. 

Do work savage. 

Wait does Plat actually do comp? I'd wanna see him battle

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Nah Platy, dw. Your art isn't that bad, but you gotta learn to get on Eggy's level

we both use two completely different styles

Just now, BlackJovi said:

plat, fuck art. start playing comp. 

soon(tm)

@RysPicz

First, I can't play the final. Otherwise I would be gunning to keep my streak of invites alive. Today was just for fun since I had the time to log on and mess around with the boys. Luckily I did pretty good. 

Now, as for all the other accusations. Salty Suite for me was a chance to play some one I used to admire in the competitive world. We always looked forward to dueling each other at our best. UU was THE tier we both enjoyed playing. That was why it was my first pick, not because I felt I had a clear cut advantage. Honestly, we're both very diverse players and the only tier I likely held a big advantage in was Doubles. 

Unfortunately after giving a bit of thought to things I realized you really didn't UU anymore, and who can blame me, I have played like five tournaments since March. So I decided to pick NU, which was what I saw you playing in most in the PSL. I also felt like it would be the most diverse and entertaining, considering our play styles. Which was a clear cut difference from OU where you would have ran some variant of Charizard and I would have abused Snorlax in some way. 

So that was my reasoning. I wholeheartedly expected to lose in VGC. I have/had no experience playing it at all, and I'm really, really busy in real life. My team building came one night and I think I played eight matches beforehand when I had time. Surprisingly I won 5 of those 8, but it was low on the ladder.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.