[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, Noad said:

I can answer that for K9! He would run away screaming like a little girl, pushing the kids out of his way as he made his escape. AmIrite Kay?

Or he can point a gun and have that guy run and scream some profanities like a little girl and Kaynine can become the hero!

1 minute ago, lamerb said:

Or the guy pulls out a gun himself. K9 shoots, but nada because the guy is wearing body armor. The guy headshots k9 and then continues throwing rocks at the little kid.

Legally, body armour is not allowed, only police are allowed to wear armour. No matter how much armour the guy has, he might forget for a brief second that he is wearing armour and he'll act as if he has no armour.

Just now, Bestfriends said:

Legally, body armour is not allowed, only police are allowed to wear armour. No matter how much armour the guy has, he might forget for a brief second that he is wearing armour and he'll act as if he has no armour.

Legally, you are not allowed to throw rocks at kids. I doubt the guy forgot about that.

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Or you could just be like UK where it's illegal to own a gun sonnits rare for someone to have one(I'v never seen one) and gun shootings are extremely rare here.

Or you could be polish, slaughter some certain person from abroad and next day you will see IN newspaper "super brutal suicide with 30 stab wounds"

Gotta love this country. Rai when you coming over, I have a rifle ready for guest

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Or you could be polish, slaughter some certain person from abroad and next day you will see IN newspaper "super brutal suicide with 30 stab wounds"

Gotta love this country. Rai when you coming over, I have a rifle ready for guest

They're some chocolate factories too

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.