Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

7 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

2016_06_09.png

My feels when... wall.

ROFL, dis is like dat time I swept some spaniard with a CM Espeon and he whispered me "Nub walling, fuck u"

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

My feels when... wall.

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

ROFL, dis is like dat time I swept some spaniard with a CM Espeon and he whispered me "Nub walling, fuck u"

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

ok lyle peeps, i just wanna know whats up with the hostility? i havent done anything then leave the team because i felt bored and honestly you all know i didnt fit the lyle life.

Jovi, idk why you even blocked me. Yes i deleted you as friend after i had an argument with JJ, cus i was getting mad. My fault, honestly had a few drinks and i regret it. You were actually one of my friends i could go to about stuff and it would end up in a laught no matter the subject. U were not the only LYLE guy i deleted. 

Yes JJ, i cheered for AURA after LYLE lost last TT, but honestly, deleting me as friend was unnecessary and childish. Can i not cheer for friends after my team lost? Is that a privilege i lost when i was friends with you? The LYLE vs AURA figth was all between you guys, and i had nothing to do about it.

Im not asking to be added onto your friendslist, its a pure apology and a request that we dont stay mad and constantly fight. If you still decide to be mad at me, i wanna know the real reason you all turned on me the second i left, so i can try make it up.

Goldeneyes spread rumors that you raped someone in LYLE.. I think that's why people got a grudge against you :/

4 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

ok lyle peeps, i just wanna know whats up with the hostility? i havent done anything then leave the team because i felt bored and honestly you all know i didnt fit the lyle life.

Jovi, idk why you even blocked me. Yes i deleted you as friend after i had an argument with JJ, cus i was getting mad. My fault, honestly had a few drinks and i regret it. You were actually one of my friends i could go to about stuff and it would end up in a laught no matter the subject. U were not the only LYLE guy i deleted. 

Yes JJ, i cheered for AURA after LYLE lost last TT, but honestly, deleting me as friend was unnecessary and childish. Can i not cheer for friends after my team lost? Is that a privilege i lost when i was friends with you? The LYLE vs AURA figth was all between you guys, and i had nothing to do about it.

Im not asking to be added onto your friendslist, its a pure apology and a request that we dont stay mad and constantly fight. If you still decide to be mad at me, i wanna know the real reason you all turned on me the second i left, so i can try make it up.

No u 

Calling that scene a rape was over over exaggerated by her part, i was only quoting what she said to me personaly, and the issue has ben dealt with irl and has nothing to do with ANYTHING going on now 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.