Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

@DoubleJ

So JJ, my question is - How do you produce so much mucus when you've got a cold, and where does it come from.

Is this man telling the truth?

d6c561cefdea36c044d059dc448dfca2.png

You have cells that produce mucous in your head, when you develop an upper respiratory infection or sinus inflammation these cells work overtime to try and clear whatever pathogen is trying to make itself at home. Essentially your body is draining fluid to catch and remove anything that's trying to do bad things to you. 

Conclusion: Blow your nose.

EDIT: Kay, you're so sly. Fuck you Jonaz =)

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

You have cells that produce mucous in your head, when you develop an upper respiratory infection or sinus inflammation these cells work overtime to try and clear whatever pathogen is trying to make itself at home. Essentially your body is draining fluid to catch and remove anything that's trying to do bad things to you. 

Conclusion: Blow your nose.

EDIT: Kay, you're so sly. Fuck you Jonaz =)

Gotcha.

Why am I sly man, I did nothing

4 hours ago, DestructX said:

note to self: don't lend kizhaz comps right before an oceanic tourney

Pls its still plenty of time

It might not be a Shiny Aerodactyl, but fuck I feel good. Went from quitting to randomly playing a qualifier thanks to JSTUD prodding me along. Won that and bam, grinded the Final. Took out BlueBreath with Zam + Toise, beat NikhilR with that same Zam, and then slayed Frags (the eventual champ) with Sleep Powder. Decided to use my gimmick against PBC and well, that didn't work out. Frags and I had a good match. If I didn't miss that Hydro Pump turn one I might have been reaping the glory, but I digress. 

Regardless though, Doubles #1 and I thank all of ya'll for cheering for me throughout. Ya'll the best fam. 

LYLE #1

Spoiler

Now staff need to quit with these tournament series so I can actually die. 

31 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

So... what are we going to do now? I guess we'll just have to win another team tournament. HYPE

And then #Mountain will take home gold.

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

So... what are we going to do now? I guess we'll just have to win another team tournament. HYPE

Nah, gotta give it to RNG ;D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.